Plan | Part three.

After tea, the two headed back up to Noya's room, making idle chat.
"So, what do you want to do?" Asahi asked, pushing the door to the other's room open. He had gotten more comfortable, as Nishinoya made it hard not to. His family was quite welcoming.
"Well, I'm going to look up ways to help you fall asleep and not be so tired." Noya announced. He sat at a desk, opening his laptop.
"Are you sure any of them will even work?" Doubt could easily be heard in Asahi's voice.
"You can't say that, you haven't even tried any of them yet."
"I know, but not all things are worth trying."
"Okay, we'll only try the ones worth trying." Nishinoya declared, opening his search engine and spinning to face Asahi.
"I think I know what I'm doing. All you have to do is sit back and try the things I ask you to. Can you please do that?" There was a moment of silence afterwards, the ace's gaze raking over Noya, his hesitation making the male impatient.
"Yes." He finally agreed. "Only if it's reasonable." He added quickly after, not wanting to do some bizarre stuff just for it not to work.
"Only if it's reasonable.." Nishinoya repeated, making sure to ask what was 'reasonable' and what wasn't later.

After about a half an hour of searching and searching, Noya finally had the list. Or, a decent list, to put it better. There were seven alternatives, and he was determined to try all of them before even thinking about quitting. He could tell Asahi wasn't taking it as seriously as he was, but that didn't matter.
"Okay, so this is the plan." Nishinoya started, spinning around in his chair once more to face Asahi, who looked pretty bored. He looked up from his phone, a soft smile jumping to his face.
"Plan?"
"Yes. Listen, it may seem dumb, but you never know what could help." The short male stood up, standing in front of Asahi and acting as if he were presenting something important in front of a group of people, instead of just one.
"Day one, my mom's tea. Doesn't seem to be working, so we can check that one off." He scribbled the option out, leaving him with only five more.
"Day two, meditation. Day three, energy burning."
"What does that mean?"
"Shh, we'll get to that on day three!" Nishinoya snickered, continuing. "Day four, beach. And day five, massage. Or spa day, whatever." He three his hands in the air. "Boom! That's our fail-proof-six-day plan!"
Asahi laughed.
"Okay, so today is the first day?"
"Right." Noya answered, confidence oozing out of his tone. Asahi shrugged, absentmindedly agreeing to go through with it.
"Wait, you're really going to do it?"
"If it makes you happy, then yes."
With that, Nishinoya jumped up and down in happiness, pumping his fists in the air.

_____________________

I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been feeling so unmotivated lately, and I hope this is enough. It's under 500 words 😔 . Thank you for all of the love! I'll make sure to post more often, seeing that a lot of people like it.