Meditate, dammit! | Part four.

The following day after practice, Noya eagerly pulled Asahi away. It took the older off guard.
"Hey, hey! I've got to change, Nishinoya!" He whined, following him regardless.
"I know! We have to change at your house. Then, we come back. It's day two, remember?" Yū explained in a rushed voice, grinning from ear to ear. Asahi complied, following without anymore complaints. Boy, he had the week cut out for him.

"Mind telling me what's going on?" Asahi demanded as he unlocked the door to his house, pushing the door open and waving to his father, who was in the kitchen. For some reason, the parents didn't question the stranger walking into their house. Nishinoya took his shoes off at the door, bowing respectfully before following his friend up the stairs.
"Luckily, we got home before the brats did." Asahi chuckled, walking into a tidy room compared to most of the others. Just glancing into the rooms, it looked like most were inhabited by younger children who didn't know how to keep their rooms clean yet. Nishinoya let out a gasp, followed by an excited coo.
"How cute! You didn't tell me you had siblings!"
"Yeah, a lot of them. I'm the oldest." Asahi sighed, but there was a hint of a smile on his face. "Okay. Bathroom's all the way down the hall to the left." He told Noya. The latter hiked his dufflebag further up his shoulder, following the directions Asahi had told him to. He found it with no problem, stepping in and locking the door. He looked at himself in the mirror, scrunching his nose playfully. Upon further inspection, Noya spotted loads of feminine products on the counters. His eyes widened as he took a cautious step back, as if the products would lunge at him and try to attack. Changing quickly, he rushed out of the bathroom and back to Asahi's. Not really paying much attention, he turned the doorknob and barged in on a shirtless Asahi. He could feel his face heat up, closing the door quickly without letting the other turn around fully. Nishinoya waited outside of the door, face still red from the sight. Man, he really didn't do so hot in other people's houses.
"Did you see anything?" A gentle voice rang out unhappily, the door opening next to Noya.
"No." He fumbled over his words, being caught off guard for the third time in a row.
"Okay, that's a relief." Asahi hummed, leading Nishinoya back down the stairs. "Mom, dad, I'll be back in time for supper!" He called behind the two as they made their way out the front door. Just as they were about to make their escape without any interruptions, a group of kids glided up the driveway, each with their own bikes.
"Hey,  Asahi!" One called, grinning. She seemed older than the rest. Perhaps second oldest?
"Who's your friend?" She wiggles her eyebrows, getting off of the bike and beginning to walk towards them. The younger ones followed, laughing with each other.
"Oh, not now." The brunette complained. "Take them inside, please. Mom and dad are waiting."
"Roger that."
Nishinoya watched as they all shuffled inside one by one. "They seemed amazing." He commented, noting how Asahi just laughed at his statement.
"Not when you live with them. I love them all to death, but they can be a handful. Especially when I try and give mom and dad a break." He explained, smiling.
"What a good big brother." Noya teased, nudging his shoulder.

They finally walked back up to the practice room, Nishinoya steering Asahi away from the entrance.
"What-"
"You'll see. We're going to meditate with the master of meditating." The two walked around the building, to reveal a calm Sugawara, motioning for them to sit under the tree with him.
"Ohmm. Ohmm." Humming could be heard from the others, which Asahi didn't notice were there until Tanaka started to make the annoying noise over and over again and he rest joined. It made Noya burst into a fit of giggles.
"Look, it's a meditating class." He shook Asahi a bit, a cheeky grin fixed on his face.
"You told them?"
"Yeah. I figured they can help!"
"I don't think this will help." Asahi retorted.
"We'll go. Suga just needs to work his magic. His meditation magic." Noya promised, pulling Asahi to the ground before motioning for the rest to follow him. A series of whines and complaints came from the group, before getting silenced by Daichi.
"I'll get us all meat buns. We have to save one for Suga and Asahi, though." That changed everyone's mind, and soon they had left the two alone.

__________________

Wow, two parts in a day. This one was actually a bit longer than the last, and I plan to do a mini chapter. Like a 4.5, maybe Suga and Asahi's conversation and meditating session? I don't know, I feel like that'd be a little fun but a little too short to make into an actual chapter.