Imagine One 🐰🤍

Imagine: Jungkook subtly having a crush on you and looking at you like this.

You sat across from Jungkook looking through the menu deciding on what you wanted to eat

You sat across from Jungkook looking through the menu deciding on what you wanted to eat. You were starving and at this point everything looked good so you really had to think and rationalize with yourself. You were very happy Jungkook invited you out to lunch on his down time, although you thought the rest of the BTS friend group would've joined, you never minded when the occasion called for just the two of you - after all you and Jungkook were the first to make friends before the others.

"Do you know what you want?" You asked him keeping your eyes on the menu, still scanning through the options and biting on the edge of your thumb nail. He was quiet long enough to make you wonder why he didn't respond. You looked up at him as his hands cupped his face, already looking at you, he smiled. "I have an idea." He replied. "I can't decided between these two." You said setting the menu down and pointing to the two items that caught your attention. "I'll get you both, whatever you want." He shrugged not moving his head from his hands. "I couldn't! That's too much food!" You laugh thinking how ridiculous that would be. "I like your hair today." He says now tucking an arm beneath his other elbow, still slumped across the table looking at you. You smiled shyly. "You also look nice in that color of shirt." He continues. This wasn't out of the ordinary for Jungkook always being nice to you. "Thank you, kookie." You laugh as the waitress comes to take your order. "And what can I get you lovely couple this beautiful afternoon?" An older woman with a voice that you'd amused would always be stuck on cheerful mode spoke, pulling her notepad from her apron and untucking the pencil from behind her ear. You turned red at her comment "Oh we're-..." but before you could politely correct her, Jungkook began to order for the both of you closing his menu and collecting yours, handing it to the smiling waitress. "Well aren't you just a gentleman." She stayed smiling, turning to walk away, placing our orders. You took a sip from your drink as Jungkook resumed the position he was in before. "You're cute when you blush." He teased making the tint of pink rise to your cheeks again.