Imagine Three 🐰🤍

Imagine: Jungkook getting jealous.

You were an upcoming dancer who had the amazing, one in million opportunity to dance with BTS

You were an upcoming dancer who had the amazing, one in million opportunity to dance with BTS. This could open so many doors for you and all your years of hard work would finally pay off.

"Good morning, everyone!" You announced walking into the studio dropping your bag and belongs in the corner. You had already been working with them for a couple months now and you've learned so much and really improved on things you thought you were already good at, making them better! "Good morning!" They said greeting you. "Hey sorry we're running a bit late, we are filming this short question answering for army and then we will start rehearsal." RM explained and you nodded your head. "Sounds good to me, I can just stretch until you guys finish." You smile. "Well J-Hope Jin and Suga are gonna film a separate video later, so you can go over the material with them if you need to." He was always so friendly and polite. "Will do." You nodded before turning around and walking separate ways.

You stretched as you could hear the boys filming on the other side of the room. "Y/n let's go over that part you showed us yesterday, I really like it and I think we should add on before rehearsal begins." J-Hope says coming over to you. You pull your legs in to stand. "Alright, what did you have in mind?" You asked smiling coming to a stand position.

Jungkook's POV

I sat on the table beside V and the others answering questions for Army on our video we were going to send out to them. I was having a lot of fun and I was excited for this rehearsal as I usual am since Y/n has joined us. Don't get me wrong I always enjoyed our rehearsals, a sort of therapeutic release if you will but Y/n gave me something else to look forward to.

I turned my head to look back at her, wondering what she was doing. I didn't even get the chance to say hi to her today or talk to her. Turning my head and meeting with J-Hope and Y/n laughing and dancing together sent my heart into my stomach. I quickly turned back around pressing my tongue to my cheek trying to shake that feeling off. RM asked me a question they made me refocus and stutter through my answer. After answering I couldn't help but feel the jealous pull making me turn around again to see what they were doing. By the looks of it he was helping her with a step she was struggling with. He was pointing his fingers down at the floor and she was repositioning her feet to where I assume he was correcting them. He continued correcting her and assisting her body direction with his hands. Bending her knee for her and putting his hands on her shoulders to turn them to properly face the direction he wanted. It was the same thing he would do to us...but I didn't like when he did it to her. Once again turning my head back to answering questions, pressing my tongue to the inside of my cheek and biting the inside of my lip.

Your POV

Rehearsal starts soon after the filming of the video had finished. Everyone seemed cheerful which kind of made you notice that everyone but Jungkook was upbeat. "Hey, are you okay?" You decided to ask him after the first break J-Hope gave you guys. He nodded his head. "Just a bit tired I guess." He answered. You half smiled still trying to make him feel a little better. "I can get you some water, if that'll help." You say getting him a water bottle. He broke a little smile as you handed it to him. "Sorry, you're feeling tired today, I hope your day gets better!" You smile and J-Hope called everyone back. After rehearsal ended you went back to talk to J-Hope about more ideas. Before you could reach him though you heard Jungkook call your name. "Can you help me with the new choreography?" He asks rubbing the back of his neck. Jungkook seemed to know everything and had gotten all the footwork right the whole time. "Are you sure? You had it perfectly!" You said laughing and turned away from J-Hope and approached Jungkook instead. A small smile started pulling at his expression. "I struggled and I wasn't quite sure on certain parts, I just want to make sure I have it all correctly." He continued. "Of course, which part did you need help with." You now stood beside him. He thought for a minute before cracking another half smile. "All of it." He said making you kind of laugh. "Yeah? All of it?" You teased him and he nodded. "I'm glad to see you're in a better mood." You shake your head with a smile. "I like when you teach instead." His smile seems to grow and you begin working with him.