Imagine Two 🐰🤍

Imagine: Jimin FaceTiming you but Jungkook always wanting your attention.

You're phone buzzes against the coffee table in front of you notifying you on an incoming phone call

You're phone buzzes against the coffee table in front of you notifying you on an incoming phone call. Pausing your Netflix show you're pleased to see it's a FaceTime call from your brother Jimin.

"Hey!" You answer propping you're phone against the glass jar candle on the coffee table and waving.
"We're in Japan right now!" He says excitement in his expression making you smile.
"When will you visit us?!" A familiar voice is heard before seeing Jungkook's face too close, in the corner of the screen. You can't help but laugh. "Hello Jungkook, nice to see you too." You wave. The phone gets pulled in another direction as Jimin looks at him with an annoyed glare. It quickly dissolves as he smiles again focusing back on you.
"I hope all your studies are going well and-..." you can see Jungkook dancing in the background making you laugh. Jimin stops talking once he sees him in the reflection of the video call. "Go away!" He laughs turning the camera away. Jimin begins to lecture you on the importance of finishing your school work and you pretend to snore as if he put you to sleep.
"Say hi to Jin and RM!" He swiftly changes the subject and you open your eyes to see the two other boys waving. "Hello, I miss you guys too!" You smile. It isn't long before Jungkook pops up in the corner.
"Do you miss me?" He asks and all you can hear is the others laughter echo. "Oh yes, of course, you too kookie." You chuckle. "Good because I miss you, you should come visit and we can get dinner." He seems to be holding the phone still in Jimin's hands as you can hear your brother. "Hey! No! That's my sister, don't talk to my sister! You don't miss her and you won't take her to diner!" Jimin is laughing and throwing a fit being the protective older brother. You turn red and can't help but smile at Jungkook's comment. He seems to notice that before pressing his thumb to his index finger giving you the heart sign and releasing the phone before running away.
"I'll call you back!" Jimin says in running motion before hanging up - you amuse he's running after Jungkook.