Imagine Six 🐰🤍

Imagine: Surprising your boyfriend Jungkook for his birthday!

"I'm sorry I won't be able to come with you this tour

"I'm sorry I won't be able to come with you this tour." You said rubbing Jungkook's head as he laid in your lap. "It's okay babe, I know you have a big work deadline coming up." He said pouting. He sits up with a sigh. "I will miss you so much though." He hugs you. "I will miss you too baby." You say trying to stay strong from as you return his hug. It isn't long before he has to leave for his flight.

It's always hard for both of you separating from each other and over the two years you've been dating, it has never gotten easier. You loved Jungkook though and BTS always supporting them because you know Army needs them just as much as you do. You would always try and find a way to spend time with him though whether that be going with them on tour if it was a short one or taking a week off every couple months to go visit and come back. This time though you couldn't until you finished the deadline for work. You felt even worse knowing Jungkooks birthday was coming up in two months. You really wanted to be there with him and for him, so you tried hustling through as much as you could throughout the day and even worked from home on the weekends.

Jungkook texted you throughout the day when he could and you'd anxiously wait for him to FaceTime you after every show to watch his eyes still light up and excitedly tell you about the show and his day that day, always saying. "It'd be so much better if you were here though..." his voice would come down a bit and his eyes were less bright as a frown would make way to his once happy childlike expression. "I know baby but army needs you and I will see you soon." You say with a smile always trying to be optimistic. "For my birthday? I don't want anything else." He smiles back. "I'm gonna try baby."

One day you got a call from J-Hope. You answered happily as you haven't talked to the rest of BTS in some time.
"Hello Y/n!" He says. "You are on speaker."

"Hello everyone!" You chuckle leaning back in your away from your computer.

"Well, Jungkook isn't here." RM replied and you furrowed you're eyes brows.
"Oh? Where is he?" You asked curiously.

"We sent him to get us food so we could make this call." Jin explained and you stayed quiet now wondering what was going on.

"How are you doing?" V asked now, his deep voice every Distinguishable from the rest.
"I'm okay...what's going on?" You asked starting to get nervous as they wanted to tell you why they called.

"Aish just tell her!" Suga demanded.

"Okay, okay, okay!...Jungkooks birthday is coming up in a week as you know and...he may not show you or tell you but he's really sad without you." J-Hope started.

"He hardly eats and sleeps, and he's been more quiet the past week." Jimin adds and your heart gets heavy.

"We keep asking him what he wants for his birthday, thinking that'll cheer him up and he always says you." Jin says and at this point it's hard for you not to start tearing up.

"He started off by saying it smiling and joking but now he says it so sadly and we want to help him but you have to help us." Jimin says more excited.

"Yes we want to fly you to us to give to him on his birthday because he is our golden maknae." V adds. The whole tone you're just listening to them as a smile plasters on your face now.

"More importantly he is our brother and we want to make him happy. We hope you have the time to contribute to our plan." Rm voice is now heard.

"Of course guys I would love to, I'm almost done with my work too, this is such a great idea I can't wait to tell him!" You say happily.

"Well...we want to surprise him so you can't tell him." J-Hope says in a nervous tone now.

"We actually want you to tell him you can't make it." Suga adds.

"That why when he does see you, he won't expect it and he will be even more happy." Jin explains.

You feel bad for lying to Jungkook but nonetheless, agree to their plan before getting off the phone.

Later that night Jungkook calls you and he seems tired and exhausted. He still tells you about all the events that happened that day and you listen intently. "I just can't wait to see you baby, it's almost my birthday." He says as his mouth slowly forms a half smile. You frown. "About that...baby I don't think I will be able to make it...they added more work for me and I just have to finish it." You say feeling horrible as his smile drops immediately. He nods. "That's okay, I understand...it was just wishful thinking." His voice is low in sorrow. You apologize again and he just nods his head. "Can I call you tomorrow? I think I'm going to sleep now." He says and you slowly nodded.
The next few days leading up to his birthday he's more quiet and grumpy and it takes everything in your body not to just come clean but you don't want to ruin the surprise, you just hate seeing him so sad.

It's the day before his birthday and you land where BTS has their show tonight. Butterflies fill your stomach as you reach the hotel they're staying at to get the room key card RM left with the lady at the front desk to give to you. The whole time you were texting the guys and they were informing you what was happening and the plan for tonight. That is also how you knew they wouldn't be at the hotel right now because they were in sound check and getting ready for the show that was fairly soon. You set up your stuff in the room Jungkook was staying in and start getting dressed to surprise him. You were so excited and really just couldn't wait.

Catching a cab to the show, the managers were already waiting to take you back stage. It was loud and the butterflies had never left your stomach but now that we're particularly in your throat. One of their songs ended as you got to see the ending pose from the side stage. "Thank you everyone, we aren't finished though, just before we go we want everyone to know Jungkook's birthday is tomorrow!" Jin announces into the mic and the crowd cheers loudly again. You can see jungkook on the big screen give him a confused look as he tries to catch his breath. "We got him an early birthday present though." Jimin throws his arms around him and the crowd says awe in unison making jungkook get slightly shy. "But we should FaceTime Y/n so she can see too." J-Hope laughs and pats his shoulder as one of the backstage managers runs his phone out to him from the other side of the stage making sure he does see me on this side, I quickly run to the dressing room and suddenly my phone buzzes and I answer putting my phone over the camera. "Hi baby." I say. "Baby? Where are you?" He asks confused. "I'm...I'm at a concert right now." You say trying not to laugh. "A con-...what do you mean you're at a concert?" He says and you take your hand off the camera reviling yourself. "Oh sorry, I meant YOUR concert baby." It takes him a minute and he smiles and you can see he starts to tear up. The guys laugh and keep telling him. "Go, go, she's here, go see her!" He wipes the tears and takes off running and you hang up to run and meet him. You get halfway to side stage and see him running full speed toward you, completely lifting you up and spinning you around holding on so tightly. He sets you down long enough to kiss you and then he hugs you tightly again. You hear RM call out to Jungkook to come back and a couple seconds pass before jungkook slowly lets you go, cupping your face and kissing you again. He grabs your hands and leads you on stage with him and the others run to hug you as Jungkook begins to speak into the mic wiping his tears. "I didn't k-know they w-were gonna do this. She said she couldn't m-make it. M-my heart is so happy right n-now and I happy I get to share it w-with you!" He tells the crowd and they cheer before he comes back over hugging you and burying his head in the crook of your neck.