✨6✨

Bold= Chinese :)

Bold= Chinese :)

The trio got along well for the past few weeks.
The three were inseparable now, every week the trio went out together. Usually Renjun would stay home, but no he went out with Jaemin and Jeno.

Usually Jeno would be at football practice or fucking girls, but no he was out with Renjun and Jaemin.

Usually Jaemin would be with his friends and family, but no, he was with Renjun and Jeno.

Their own friends are questioning the friendship, if it's more or just friendly best friends now. Haechan would occasionally tease Jeno for mentioning every time Jaemin or Renjun, and in result Haechan always gets hit.

It's Sunday in the evening and the trio were binge watching a Netflix series called "Voice" it's a crime series, which Renjun picked and the two agreed. The show casts a good idol and singer by the name of Yesung, who Jeno Fanboys over which Jaemin would giggle to his reaction, amused.

Jaemin's phone rang unexpectedly and the smiley boy picked it up, standing and taking the call. Renjun and Jeno shrugged, watching the series. Once Jaemin came back, he had a serious expression, with teary eyes.

"Hey, Nana. Where are you going?" Jeno asked. The boy looked at the two.

"I'll be back." that's all he said, and left.

Renjun tilted his head, questioning life.
"What, he just leaves like that?!" Renjun is dying out of curiosity, tucking his legs in.

Jeno shrugged in response and felt his heartbeat increase once he felt Renjun's hands on Jeno's thigh, looking at the older.
"Renjun?" He questioned.

"Can you pass me the Apple juice beside you?" Renjun innocently said, not realising Jeno's tense body move, passing the Apple juice bottle

"Thanks" Renjun smiled, sipping the bottle.
Jeno thought to himself calm down, Jesus hormones.. To be honest; he doesn't know his feelings quite yet, but he knows it's not friendship or brotherly love. He likes them to a extent, it's just a small crush thing between liking two guys he lives with...

Jeno knows Renjun is gay, so he could have a chance but Jaemin? He doesn't know.

The duo noren sighed, giving the aries boy a nudge, which led to a eye contact.
"Don't nudge me" he said jokingly.

"So? Anyway, want to drink?" Jeno changed the subject, opening the fridge once he stood.
Renjun hummed before giving a phat loud 'YES
Jeno chuckled and just poured whiskey into shots, he seems to have had a fun idea on mind

"Oi, Renjun. C'mere" Renjun came over, looking. "What?" He said.

He saw 10 shots in front of him filled with Whiskey, and his friend smirking.
"I have a fun idea on mind!" He said.

Renjun squatted his eyes, rubbing his chin.
"Now that's rare. A fun idea, Nojam?"
Jeno whined, nudging Renjun again.
"Shut up Injun!" He said.

Renjun laughed, letting Jeno continue to talk.
"So? We just race to whoever drinks and handles alcohol faster?" Renjun said over.
Jeno nodded. "Yup! On the count of 3, okay?"

1...2...3 go

————————————————————————
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gᴇᴛ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ʀᴏʟʟᴀʀᴄᴏᴀsᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ 2 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴏʀ sᴏ! Aɴᴅ ᴀʟsᴏ, ;) ᴀ sᴍᴇxʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

Orla :)