✨10✨

Bold= Chinese

Bold= Chinese

Norenmin that night slept together in one bed.
The bedroom they chosen was Renjun's, master suite. Renjun was stuck in between the giants. He felt suffocated, with love that Is.
Only because Jaemin had his hands around his waist, and Jeno big spooned him, his legs around him small feet. The Chinese sighed.

He hates to admit this; but he does have a boner. Durning the night he had a wet dream of Jeno and him..he felt his cheeks heat up.

"Aish don't do this.." he said to himself,
Hearing Jeno open his eyes in confusion.

"Renjun? Why aren't you asleep." He asked; the Chinese flinching, hoping his legs don't move up his thighs or in fact to touch him..

"I can't sleep." Renjun said, feeling Jeno groan at the answer.

"Sleep, idiot." Jeno shot back, bringing Renjun closer to him, until his kneecaps felt a hard poke. the Taurus boy widened his eyes, looking at the Chinese who just stared back as if he was caught doing something bad.

Jeno whispered, not wanting Jaemin to wake up as the candy boy was asleep peacefully.
"You're hard?.."

Renjun blushed, pushing Jeno off.
"No idiot, Sleep." He said, huffing in annoyance. He wasn't gonna lie, he could do this himself in the bathroom, but is that any pleasuring? No. Is Jeno pleasuring? Yes.

His ego would stop him from letting Jeno any further; afraid something might go hardcore.

Jeno pouted, letting his cold fingers slide under Renjun's groin, further to his hard member.

By response Renjun flinched, warning Jeno with a glare. "Not funny."

"Sorry, Hyung~" Jeno smiled, letting go off him.

Renjun shivered as he felt Jeno's hand leave, immediately holding his hand.

"Idiot, you touch me and you leave now easily? Finish your job." Renjun couldn't believe his whispered outburst, and only Jeno smirked.

"You sure?" He asked the older who nodded.

"Then tell me what you want?" Jeno chuckled, sitting up. Renjun blushed, with a glare.
He knows he's getting teased now..

"You know.." Renjun murmured, watching Jeno hover over the two.

"I don't know~" Jeno pretended; waiting for an answer. Renjun whined, quietly and lowly saying what he desires..

"Help me with my boner..do anything."
Jeno shrugged, before answering.
"Good enough answer, Renjun."

Jeno didn't hesitate to lower himself inside the blanket, sliding his boxers into a tight cold palm. Renjun immediately jolted.

Jeno only grinned, as he started to do a handjob. Letting his long bony fingers palm his member, Renjun held in the moans, which he can't believe how he did so.

As he felt Jeno's palm heat and speed up, he grind his thighs against Jeno, who roamed his hands up and down the thigh.

Jaemin's sleep wasn't the heaviest; so by the movement he woke up..

". . . Injun? Nojam?"

————————————————————————

AHAH JAEMIN—