✨11✨

Bold=Chinese :)

Bold=Chinese :)

"Injun? Nojam?" The sleepy boy woke up from his slumber, his eyes met with his friends; Jeno on top of Renjun, palming him, or more like his manhood. Jaemin shocked, he would sit up.
"Wh-" Jaemin was cut off by Jeno, holding his strong hand in front of Jaemin's mouth. Stopping him from talking, Renjun covered his red face, embarrassed as his cock twitched.

"Now Jaemin. .Don't scream-" Jaemin yelped, nodding to his friend before averting his brown eyes to the Chinese, who had masked his face from everyone in this terrible world.

"Fuck..god why must you hate my gay ass" Renjun spoke to himself in his language, making Jeno look back at Renjun. The older sat up, avoiding the two now and just left the room. Jeno frustration led him to sigh.

"So you and Renjun..are a thing?" Jaemin sounded a little left out, tilting his head. He actually caught feelings for Jeno first, from the beginning; and than Renjun came..he also caught feelings, where he wanted to do these things to him, and letting Jeno do it to him..

Jeno looked at Jaemin, shaking his head. Now, Jaemin was extra disappointed. He wondered what led to these sexual activities. "So, Fuck buddies, huh?" Jaemin shot back, making Jeno shake his head immediately. "No! Not at all!"

"Than what?" Jaemin kept asking, he had too many questions for his two crushes.

Jeno sighed. "I don't know, Nana. I.."

"Can I be honest?" Jeno muttered, looking down. Jaemin nodded, comforting his friend.
"I..like two guys..Renjun and.." Jeno looked up, seeing Jaemin look at him. His stare wasn't judgemental, nor was it happy.

"I like Renjun and you." Jeno let out, confessing. Jaemin blushed red, now really shocked as his eyes perked up.

When Renjun left, he basically abounded his room. The three were sleeping in his room, so he decided to just sleep on the couch. However before he slept, he pleasured himself so he doesn't sleep with a hard rock ass dick; thanks to himself he got caught in an awkward position. The Chinese huffed, hugging his pillows closely as he just slept the night away.

The morning was..the usual, except Renjun avoided the two.

Jeno and Jaemin after the confession, the leo boy confessed back to Jeno. He admitted on liking the same people; so the two guys are now trying to get Renjun back. Jeno and Jaemin decided to not do anything like a relationship, until Renjun confesses if he likes them back.

With the Chinese, the two don't know if he likes them. Not after what happened last night.
You see, Renjun is quite sensitive. He's aggressive so he's more sensitive.

Jeno held Jaemin's hand, watching Renjun come out of the shower; Jaemin held back Jeno's, standing up. The older gave a nod, making Jaemin smile and follow Renjun.

Renjun came out of his master suite bathroom, only having his towel on around his private parts. Another small towel on his wet fluffy hair. The Chinese noticed Jaemin sitting down on his bed covers, him rolling eyes and taking out a hoodie and some shorts for him to wear.

"Renjun." Jaemin called, flinching Renjun to look at him. "Hm?"

Jaemin observed him, seeing glossy eyes and his wet hair; his collarbones exposed. God jaemin would've attacked him with kisses by now, but he stopped himself.

"Renjun..Can we talk?" Jaemin asked, softly.
Renjun scoffed, shrugging. "Nothing to talk about."

Jaemin shrugged, only smiling. "Then let's just make something to talk about."

Renjun bit his lip, as he put on his shirt and then turning to Jaemin. "Can you turn around or leave, I need to change."

The younger nodded, doing so. He turned around, not looking at the older no longer as he changed, slipping his new shirt on his clean pale body. Renjun cleared his throat, making Jaemin look back at him.

"You can look." Renjun said, sitting down on the otherside of the bed with his phone.

Jaemin pouted, he needed to talk to the older; and the older didn't disagree or agree and he knows he won't be able to talk to him with his phone on his hands, So he reached to take Renjun's phone from his grasp. Renjun immediately reacted to reach for his phone only to get bullied by how high in the air it was. "Asshole! My phone." He groaned.

Jaemin chuckled. "Perhaps we should talk."
Renjun hissed, nodding. He just wants his phone back, dammit. "Yeah fine. Just give my phone back after."

Jaemin nodded, scooting to Renjun with an loving arm around his neck. "Renjunnie~ will you head out with me?" The younger smiled. Despite his mother passing away couple days ago, and stayed away for two days. He missed his friends. He's still depressed about it, he loved his mother deeply. Hell, she was his only parent. Renjun can tell he is still upset.

"Mh..yeah of course." Renjun rolled his eyes jokingly, like if that's even a question. He would grab his phone however Jaemin held his wrist looking into his eyes.

"Promise me you'll go." Jaemin huffed. Renjun stared at him biting his lips when his eyes trailed to Jaemin's lips and just shook his dirty mind.

"Fine!" Renjun sighed, seeing Jaemin excited and leaving the room. The Chinese could only sigh, wondering what Jaemin was so excited about, like he goes out with him everyday.

"Hmmm..strange cutie" Renjun murmured.

————————————————————————
Sorry for long update! Lost Wifi :(

And omg Ten is blonde y'all! I sense a comeback of superm or Wayv!

Also, Be prepared in May! NCT is coming for a comeback too! [maybe it's Nct Q but idk! Might be 127]