1☆

When a family of 9 move into a new house, chaos is implied and inevitable. Boxes flurried around them and shouts echoed through the vacant, huge house. They danced around each other and tried to avoid crashing into each other so that their belongings didn't crash into the ground. The animals were weaving between the legs of everyone and generally causing chaos, if Buddy, the golden retriever, weaved between someone's legs it was likely they would fall to the ground. Eventually the three cats, Tubbs, Emerald and Fiona, got tired of nearly being stepped on and retreated to the garden.

Willow laughed as she ducked out of the way of her eldest sister, Isabella, as she charged toward her twin, Charlie, who had accidentally caused her to drop a box. Getting onto Isabella's bad side was always a risk, especially when the girl was stressed.

Moving on from where Charlie was on the verge of being beaten up, Willow took two boxes into her arms and walked up the winding stairs and reached her room, where the movers had already put her furniture into her room, her dark oak bed frame for her double bed, bedside tables, wardrobe, her desk bookcase and her chest of drawers. They were haphazardly placed around the room and she would have to move them around to get them the way that she wanted them to be. Her room was a medium size and definitely wasn't the biggest one, but she had her own fairly large balcony as compensation and she had her own bathroom, it was an upgrade from the tiny room that she shared with all of her other sisters, Isabella, Lucy and Olivia in the old house.

The new house had five bedrooms in the main house and an annex in the form of a small cottage that was only a few paces away from the main house, the twins were sharing the two bedrooms in there.

Admittedly, the new house was huge, there was all the bedrooms, spacious bathrooms, a large plot of land for the back garden, a stable block and a paddock, a gym area in the attic reception rooms, two living rooms, and a playroom. The only reason they could afford a house this big along the lane of very expensive houses is that their parents had been saving up for years and her dad, a doctor, got a promotion and her mother's latest cookbook did really well. So, they were able to move to the other side of the Island and have a house that was finally big enough for their family, it definitely was an upgrade from their three-bedroom house.

However, the move meant that they were away from their friends on the other side of the Island, even though the Island was not very large, there were two centres on either side. It was rare for people to travel all the way to the other end of the island for little reasons.

Slowly, all the stuff from the moving truck was placed inside of the house along with all of the new furniture that they bought. So, they undertook the task of unpacking everything, which would take a long while – but as it was the summer holidays now, they would have more time to do so. As always, the house was full of noise and bickering, you could only avoid it if you shut your door and tried your hardest not to listen.

While Willow was pushing her furniture into the places she wanted it (bed in the middle of the room, wardrobe opposite, desk in front of the big window, bookcase next to the desk, chest of drawers next to the doors to the balcony, painting easel by the door etc) she heard shouts coming from down the hall.

"Luis! Why can't you just mind your own business for once!" Lance shouted from his room probably, he really didn't like people touching his stuff or snooping around, "just stay out my way!"

It was clear that Luis was going to rise to this argument, "well if you weren't so sensitive! Honestly we can't come anywhere near you without you throwing a fit."

Given that Lance was eighteen and Luis was thirteen, they had a lot of differences and it was easy for them to argue a lot, as it was with all of the siblings. Before they could start trading quick insults, their youngest sister Olivia started complaining, "stop fighting."