5☆

Bumble was even worse those days, Willow was the only one able to get remotely near the mare. She had started to work with Bee in the arena, it had resulted her being thrown off a few million times and she had bruises covering her body for a good few days. However, she had managed to sit most of the mare's fits, it felt like she was dealing with rears more than bolting.

The mare was able to pick on her mood very, very easily, so she had to force herself to remain calm constantly even when she wanted to scream in frustration. But, after a week of hard work they made it through a schooling session without any of Bee's antics. So, they moved onto jumping. Bumble was a very good jumper, but she had a habit of running out and refusing fences, so Willow had to pile on the encouragement to make sure that she went over them.

All of the hard work that she and Sam had been putting into the mare left Willow exhausted at the end of the days, she would get back home and fall asleep quite a lot earlier than she usually did. There was one such evening when Willow left the stable after a long day of hard work and nearly stumbled back home.

She got into the shower and washed her hair, washed the day fully from her skin, and walked back into her room from her bathroom and fell onto her bed face first. Willow let the summer heat dry her long hair, which she didn't really want to tackle as showering made it even more tightly curled than usual. The girl was dozing gently before the vibrations of her phone disturbed her enough to make her groan in complaint and check what it was.

Willow saw that it was Pin, they had exchanged phone numbers a few days before, and she opened up messages to check what it was;

Pin, 16:22 – Petal, look out your window

Willow, 16:23 – What? That's kind of really creepy

As odd as Pin's request was, Willow pushed herself off of her bed and opened her balcony doors, the girl looked over the wall onto the path and laughed. Pin was stood there with his phone in his hand and was clearly trying to figure out which window was Willow's. It took him a moment but eventually his eyes moved over to where she was leaning against her balcony railing, they smiled at one another when they made eye contact.

"Hello!" Pin shouted just loud enough that Willow would be able to hear him.

Willow laughed before she answered, "are we pulling a Romeo and Juliet?"

"Perhaps, let me up and I'll see about it." Pin challenged with an arch of his eyebrow which Willow could see even from where Pin was stood.

"Alright. Use the side gate then you can climb up if you're so set on proving the Romeo and Juliet thing." Willow challenged and gestured over to the plant supporter, which was heavy enough to handle someone's weight, Willow had checked a few days after moving in.

Pin rose to the challenge and went over to the gate and swung it open and closed behind him. He started to climb up the plant supported until he was pulling himself over the railing of Willow's balcony, Willow giggled when Pin nearly got his foot stuck in one of the bars.

They looked at each other for a moment before Pin moved and brushed his fingers through her still damp curly hair, "you left earlier today than usual."

"Yeah, I'm just tired. Bee and Sam have been working me to death." Willow mumbled as she pulled Pin into her room, she let go if him not long after and let herself fall back down onto her bed.

Pin hummed in sympathy as he sat down next to where Willow was laying on her front, he brushed gently over her hair and smiled when Willow made a sound of comfort in response to the soothing touches. They stayed like that for a few long minutes before Willow sat up against her headboard.