6 ☆

Black and blue bruises rose up onto Willow's skin. On her legs, wrists, on her arm where the guy had grabbed her and along her back. As her dad was a doctor, they already had a bunch of stuff hanging around the house for all situations, including some stuff to help relieve the pain of bruises and to make them disappear sooner. However, they couldn't make them go away overnight, no matter how much she wanted them to.

They brought the wrong attention to Willow, when she went into the town the day after with her older sister, Isabella, she noticed a lot of people staring at the bruise on her arm (which had just started to form) and the one that poked out from the back of her shirt. People didn't notice at the hospital, as it was too early for them to show up. Willow ended up at the hospital as Maggie had called an ambulance when both her and Zoe lost consciousness.

Sam had told her to spend the day at home for the next couple of days and that she would take care of Bumble's chores, the woman figured that she would be very sore after everything that happened. It was a good call that Sam made, as Willow had been in the hospital until the early morning, as they were checking for a concussion, and it exhausted her to the point where once she got home, she slept until the late afternoon – her exhaustion wasn't helped when Isabella dragged her into town right after she got out of the hospital.

When Willow pried her eyes open two days after everything that happened, it was to Emerald who had come into her room and sprawled across her body. She smiled and smoothed her hand over the cat's black fur, Emerald started to purr, and Willow scratched her behind the ears for a few more long moments before she moved the cat and got herself out of bed. Emerald shot her a sleepy glare but tucked her paws under her head and went back to sleep.

Willow's body protested as she forced herself towards her bathroom, she had been taking showers a lot recently, the hot water relaxed her tense muscles a lot and she felt a little gross after spending a lot of time in bed. Her shower wasn't long, but she washed her hair which meant she would have to do a lot of work for her curls as she hadn't done her routine for them in a little while.

Her body strained a little while she worked through her routine for her curls to make sure that they didn't go all frizzy and so she didn't look terrible. Once she finished, she already looked better and her curls had a better shape.

She then changed into her clothes, a pink crop top and a pair of black shorts and decided to head down into the kitchen – hunger was the main driver there. Willow riffled around in the fridge and took out a few things to make a nice sandwich and while she was buttering her bread, Luis ran through the kitchen while being chased by a very angry Isabella, who was letting out a sling of angry Spanish. Buddy, the golden retriever, was trailing behind them, confused at the amount of noise.

Tubbs came into the kitchen when he heard somebody pattering around in there, the fat cat, amazingly, jumped up onto the counter and headed towards the ham that Willow had left out on the counter. Willow laughed and batted her hand to keep the cat away from the ham, when she finished making her lunch, she used her hand to pet over the cat.

"I see you're awake." Her dad chimed to her when he walked into the kitchen, "you feel dizzy at all?"

Willow spoke up after she finished her sandwich, "no, I feel fine, just a little sore and bruised."

Thomas laughed, "yeah that happens sometimes when you get thrown onto the floor."

Her dad was much more relaxed than her mum, Willow had gotten a very, very angry lecture from her mum fully in Spanish at the hospital, which Lance was barely able to contain his laughter at. If her mum caught her dad joking about the situation, he wouldn't be spared either. Again, Spanish always had more impact than English among the family.