•Trip to Los Angeles•

One week later...
Kate and Lily are on facetime with each other and they are packing for Vidcon. Their flight leaves the next morning and they are rushing since they waited until the last minute to pack.

Kate's POV:
It is currently 7 at night and I have no idea what to pack. I'm on facetime with Lily to see if she could help me, but looks like she is in the same boat as me. This is the first time we are both traveling somewhere outside of PA. I bought a lot of shorts and crop tops, maybe too many, and now I don't know which ones to pack.

Kate: "We leave for LA in 10 hours and we are nowhere near ready."
Lily: "We should've started packing earlier this week."
Kate: "Facts."
Lily: "Are you excited though? You are finally going to meet the love of your life."

I roll my eyes at the camera once Lily said that. Ever since Jaden joined my live and commented on my insta post, she won't shut up about it. Don't get me wrong I am happy and grateful for that, but I would like one conversation that we have to not be about him.

Kate: "He isn't the love of my life Lils. He barely even knows who I am."
Lily: "So you're not excited?"
Kate: "I am, it's just that I am really nervous and maybe he thinks I'm so psycho fan."
Lily: "You are so wrong. If he thought that you were psycho, he wouldn't have commented on your pic and tell his friends about you."
Kate: "How do you know that he told his friends?"
Lily: "Did you not see what Mads commented? He obviously had to say something to them about you for her to comment that."

I shrugged my shoulders and continued packing. It was around 1 in the morning when we both finished packing and we ended the facetime so that we could get some sleep. As I went to bed, I thought about what Lily said about Mads comment. Did Jaden really mention me to his friends? I shook my head to get rid of the thought and went to sleep.

The next day...
It was around 4:30 in the morning when Kate woke up due to Lily calling her.

Kate: "Why are you calling me this early?"
Lily: "Good morning to you to. I'm guessing you just woke up then. Listen, you need to get ready because we have to leave soon our flight is in two hours."

As soon as I heard Lily say that, I immediately rushed out of bed. I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth. I put on a pair of black leggings, a white crop top, and a random white hoodie just in case I get cold. I put my hair up in a ponytail and put a cap over it. I put on my adidas, grabbed my bags and phone and left my apartment. I got into my car and drove to Lily's apartment. I picked her up and went straight to the airport. We got there around 5:30 which gave us an hour to check our bags in and go through TSA.

Kate: "Thank you for calling me or else I would not have woken up on time."
Lily: "No problem Kate. At least we got here on time."
Kate: "Facts."

We sat down and waited for our flight to board. While we were waiting, Lils and I decided to take a few photos to post on Instagram and we made a few TikToks as well. 15 minutes past and our flight started to board. We were so excited, probably a little too excited since we got some really weird looks from some of the passengers, but we didn't care. We got onto the plane and it was just starting to hit me that in a few hours, I would be in LA with my best friend.

Lily: "What are you thinking about Kate?"
Kate: "How the hell we got here? Honestly."
Lily: "You posted a TikTok that went viral, gained a huge following, I followed in your footsteps, but on Instagram first and here we are. Simple."
Kate: "Still sounds crazy to me."
Lily: "Because it is dummy. Enjoy it."

We smiled at each other and I turned to look out the window one last time before we took off. I have a feeling that this will probably be one of the last times I will see PA. I don't know why, but I just am. I take it all in next thing you know, we are off into the sky. Everything starts to become smaller and that's when I shut my eyes. Bye bye PA, hello LA.

Stay tuned...
Hope you guys enjoyed this part. What do you think is going to happen at Vidcon?? Let me know what you guys think.