𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝟑: 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐄𝐖 ᵇˣᵇ

whewwwwww damn i dunno what i was thinkin wit this chapter but🥴 i'm gettin carried away. i've never wrote anything like this so go easy on me.

nicholas sitting back listening to his friends go on and on about this sex club that his bestfriend managed to get them in. pulling a lot of strings to get them in for free, and a couple of their other friends.

"my dick finna get so fuckin wet tonight, balls finna emptied!" taymor said excitedly, taurus agreeing slapping him up.

"you know what they finna do to tyquain and nick...they finna be loose as hell by the morning. i'm tellin you." tione says gulping down his water hearing the two twinks suck their teeth.

"i'm goin there to drink..me and nick not gettin fucked. and tay i don't why you sayin yo dick gon get wet when you know you finna bottom bruh." tyquain spoke continuing to thumb nicholas thigh scrolling through his phone.

the brownskin gasps because he was really playing with his verse life like that, even though that he wasn't lying he still wanted to top niggas tonight.

"shutcho ass the fuck up. just cause you wanna sit on mir's fac-

tyquain cut him off lunging the shoe at his face, heart suddenly pumping at what he said. the young man worked his nerves.

"you ever have a size nine shoe up yo ass? cause you takin me there bruh."

"somebodies maddd."

"y'all need to stop. ion even think i'm going." nicholas sighed pushing ty's hand away when he felt a tingling sensation in his lower half, rubbing his pounding head. "my head hurts so."

everybody who was in the living room sucked they teeth looking at him knowing he was gonna go if tyquain was going.

"take some ibuprofen, you're going end of story.

"better yet, pop a perc." zion who had been smoking in the back and being quiet through the whole situation said, nicholas rolled his orbs putting his arm over his eyes.

darkskin moves the lightskins leg off his lap about to get him some medicine since they all where in his house, knowing his best friend was stressing because of his job so it's the least he could do.

it was tension between the two, both very single. and also were roommates so that tension turned sexual, it was pretty fun too. twinks could do a lot considering they had vaginas.

tyquain was the bold one and nicholas was the quiet one, he stayed to himself and tyquain and the others put mir out there because he always was a homebody.

so ty usually did little things like walk naked in front of nicholas knowing he was staring, or touching up on him and nick never stopped him cause he liked it.

friend group making jokes about them being together because they all seen the two grow closer and closer with eachother, but nicholas came off like he wasn't interested.

he was.

the darkskin really wasn't worried about his facade, he knew his bestfriend.

"here." handing him the two pills, nick removes his arm from his face and looked him up in the eyes. the small action made him smile. ty returns the grin.

taking it from his hand the darkskin made sure he touched his hand, lightskin took notice and just pulled his hand away intaking the capsules.

    "thank you tyty."

"everybody get it the fuck together, we finna head out!"

~