Chapter 3

6 years later

Coven
" Mrs. Jones for the last time I don't think setting me up with your so-" I was rudely interrupted by my sassy neighbor.

"Coven shush it, I've already made plans for the both of you for tomorrow at 7:30pm. Carver will be at your house for 7. Got it" she said handing me another dish to dry.

"Yes ma'am" I said as we both started laughing.

I absolutely love Mr and Mrs Jones, but whew they could be a hand full at times, but I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world.

I met them a month after moving into my home. One day I was getting home from work and Mrs. Jones was out gardening when Milo,their pig, wattled his cute little self to me. After she apologized for Milo, she  invited me to dinner and the rest was history .

I have to say Mr and Mrs. Jones are quite a good looking couple both of them are still in shape and the both don't look a day over 45.

Mr.Jones served in the Army as an sniper and now owns three businesses and Mrs.Jones is a veterinary with her own practice.

They have four sons, a pig, 2 dogs ,a cat and a turtle for the grandkids.
...

After saying my goodbyes they watched me walk across our yards and enter my lovely home.

It was oddly quiet meaning Raider and Tanner were up to no good. Just like I suspected, I walked deeper into the house and there was toilet paper everywhere.

There's only one animal who would do this and his name is Raider.

He knew he was in trouble because he was in their designated room which they never sleep in.

After cleaning up toilet paper, I opened a bottle of wine and started thinking.

From what I've heard Carver isn't that bad. Mrs. Jones told me all about him and how he became lonely and heartless after his wife died.

By the time I had moved here Carver had moved away from home already with his wife and never looked back. The day of his wife's funeral Mrs.Jones said she never saw her son so broken and lost. She actually stay with him for a week after the funeral to make sure he would be okay.

When she told me this it broke my heart a little, to me he sounds like a broken man who needs help, but that's the scary part.

The rest of the night I relaxed in bed thinking about how tomorrow will go. Hopefully he doesn't show up and we can all go on about our lives.

A/N

How do y'all think this dates about to go????