Chapter Three: Fairies

(Picture of Candice)

And that's how i imagined pretty Candice, just think her eyes were green. *laughs

Running through the woods, i forgot to check the time but i'm aware that it's almost midnight. Connecting to my wolf again was a mistake i found her mourning that make's me sad even more.

'Mate is gone.' She said whining

'We don't deserve a power-hunger alpha or a worse mate.' I said fury building inside me as i ran faster.

'But he's our half.' She said, not getting to my point, he's just a guy.

'I'd rather live alone than to live with a mate that can't give your needs.' I speak in confidence, which is true i'd rather live in hell than to be with him.

Cutting my link with my wolf i contain my pace, as i wonder through the deep forest.

.

.

.

After an hour of running, i found my self near a lake, deciding to stay and take a nap a bit will be fine, and though i saw that it's almost sunrise.

Taking a deep breath, i use my duffel bag as my pillow and took a quicky nap.

.

.

Just as i was stirring from my sleep, i sense some commotion around me, fluttering my eyelids open, i was surprised to see three little talking butterflies, or which i mean fairies?

"I think she's the one." The blue one said, looking at a worried green dressed fairy.

"Oh hush, i already inform the Alpha." The green dressed fairy said.

"Oh joy! Look the girl is awake." I saw from my right a very beautiful white dressed woman.

"Thank moon goddes your awake." The green dressed one said, i am not surprise to see fairies but to see them really blows me, the fairies hide them selves through different creatures specially humans, fairies were known as the best healers here in nature, but due to the fact that human resources affect us, we were forced to upgrade our resources also. That means to improve th protection of our species.

"Where am I?" I ask through gruff voice, rubbing off the sleep from my eyes.

"You happen to be in the forbidden land my dear, and so welcome to Skull Blood Pack!" The lady in blue said in a cheerful voice.

"Whaaat!?" I ask almost shouting at them, and they have to keep there ears attached to there hand's as i make an outburst.

"Oh sorry." I said wincing a little.

"Well no worries, your perfectly safe, the Alpha himself insist us to see you if your okay." I humm, but clearly suspicous the Alpha was known a lot of hatred towards trespassers and I was surprise to see that Skull Blood Pack the most strong pack in the country hides a very ravishing land, it's so healty and got a provincial vibes if you know what i mean.

"Oh where are our manners, please let us introduce our selves." The green fairy said, gesturing as they lined up, they're so little but not to sound to rude, they are like the same size as my foot.

"Hello, i am Oceana protector of the sea and living waters here in the forbidden land, or also as the Skull Blood Pack." The blue one said bowing her head, it's very strange to hear a mix of -fairies-forbidden city-and-Skull-Blood-Pack? Right. Moving on, she was in blue midnight hair, that cuts at her shoulder, dressed in a blue ankle dressed and have a tinny winny wings at her back, there skin are so pale, and have same light peach eyes, mostly a mix of color of hazel a little of pink and white.

"I'm Araria, the forbidden lands protector of the oxygen or air, i track different scents here on our land, sensing for tresspassers or any other visitors and that my dear is when i smell your scent also." The white one said, his hair in a wavy blond curls. As her body features same as Oceana, but her nose were more pointed.

"I am Grania, the forbidden lands protector of land and land-living creatures, it's my duty to sense for any other pack intruders." The green one said which i assume is Grania and bowing her head, they stood there lining up while i look at there features, they seem look young but very much likely they were aged.

"Oh quicky, just for you not to get lost a bit, we fairies and other creature live here we called this the Forbidden land, whilst for the werewolves they called it the Skull Blood Pack, and for that they keeps us safe also, the Alpha him-self is very possessive aboit his land and pack." Grania said, and seems like she forget something she motion for the other two to compress, and soon when they flicker their wand they turn into a gorgues woman.

"Ahh nice and well, i'm a human." Oceana said while their wings were gone, and wands were only left, more i can describe their features, Oceana had this innocent face, while Araria was the more like model one, and Grania seems the most old one.

"Oh the Gamma and Beta will soon come here to court you to the pack." Grania said ushering me.to got up, i dust my jeans and wrinkled t-shirt as i grab a piece of bread at my bag.

"Quicky reminders again, we excuse our Alpha's behaviour understand him please." Grania said, while Araria and Oceana nods worriedly.

"Oh okay." I said just as i hear paws emerging, and soon there stood a very large brown and white wolf, once i gather my duffel bag the wolf hides from the tree's and got up clothed and in human form.

"Rouge." The blond one said in distate, i was blown from it's outburst, clearly i thought they were nicer but i forgot they are the Skull Blood Pack, nothing different.

Suddenly i felt a little unwelcomed, but let's just hope they let me live. For a while.