CHANGES!!!!

So we're deciding to make some new edits on this story and the description.

We'll be making brand new storylines and matches to spice up this story.

Yeah, we're making all new Oc divas and superstars.

As for COVID-19 updates on the news, we want y'all to stay safe and sound by social distancing away from people.

Y'all need to wash your hands, take baths, clean your homes, go outside for only some oxygen, avoid any human contact, etc, and wait for some more updates from the breaking news worldwide.

No travelling overseas, airborne, or landfall, it could be there if you're not cautious and focused on your surroundings.

Buy enough masks, supplies, soap, Lysol, Clorox, many more things you and your family needs to survive this risk taking pandemic crisis.

As for the people working to save lives, we thank you for helping the citizens who are infected and trying to live for the sake of their families.

Everyone out there, we need to donate money and help these hospitals get all the materials we need for our entire survival.

We have lost many lives out there, we're already starting this year with chaos and hell breaking loose on the innocent souls of many people.

We have to especially worry about the elderlies, the pregnant women, the current ill people, and the newborn babies.

Back on the changes, we'll be adding some new edits and send y'all some updated feedback about this goddamn worldwide situation.

We'll turn this book into a re-edit version of our bisexual WWE book between two best friends playing a lesbian game...due to their heartbreak and nightmares.

Sayonara Guys!!!!!!!!♥️❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤☠️🛡️🔥🗡️✴️🔗👑🔱