❛CRESCENDO❜ - t. kei

crescendo : tsukishima keirequested by : @reiwritestrash

requested by : @reiwritestrash

"all the boy ever does is listen to his damn music. doesn't he care about studying or his grades?" one student whispered to another, eyeing tsukishima down. despite music playing in his ears, he could hear perfectly of all the criticism he was receiving. tsukishima kei could care less.

"the smug asshole doesn't do anything," another student replied in a hush whisper until tsukishima sent them a glare, prompting an irk mark to appear on the students' foreheads.

"hey hey hey, let's not fight okay?"

tsukishima's golden eyes trailed to the owner of the voice, you.

you gave the students who was trash-talking a reassuring smile and hurried them off and out of the classroom before directing your attention back to tsukishima, who was the only left in the room, still listening to his music.

"sorry for those idiots, i hope they weren't too much of a nuisance to you." you awkwardly laughed, rubbing the back of your head. tsukishima took a quick glance and quickly looked away which caused you to frown a bit. you made your way to him, sitting in the desk in front of him.

"whatcha listening to?" you asked, setting your hand on his desk, now sitting before him. tsukishima looked at you and then looked back down, "panic! at the disco," he grumbled quietly, finishing up the worksheet he was working on. tsukishima then stood up, picking up his bag and all his papers. "now, could you please leave me alone?" tsukishima started to head out of the classroom before you stood up, chasing after him.

"wait wait wait! you like panic!?" you shouted, walking after him. you could've sworn you saw a slight twinkle in his eyes. tsukishima slowly turned on his heel, a (forced) glare on his face. "what about it? are you here to make fun of me as well?" he sneered, his brows furrowing together.

you blushed and shook your head at him, "i could never make fun of you! i just never found anyone outside of the club who likes panic!" you laughed, rubbing your neck sheepishly.

tsukishima raised an eyebrow at you, "oh? is that so?" you nodded, excited. "i also listen to green day! oh and my chemical romance and fall out boys!" now you've perked tsukishima's interest.

for the rest of the day, you guys spent your time in the library, discussing music and your favorite bands that you guys had in common. it was the most lively tsukishima has felt in a while. honestly, it was refreshing to have someone who shared a interest with you and you guys are able to discuss topics like this.