❛BLACK SWAN❜ - b. kotarou

black swan : bokuto kotarourequested by : @heartsu07

requested by : @heartsu07

"are you positive she's here akaashi?" bokuto glanced around the gym, looking for the familiar face he's been waiting to see the entire day. akaashi picked up his duffle bag and turned his head to look at bokuto and sighed out a quiet 'yes' before gesturing for bokuto to follow him since the rest of the team had already gone up to the stadium to watch the intermission number.

bokuto sighed, grabbing his duffle bag and ran after akaashi shouting loudly, "WAIT UP AKAASHI!"

the fukurodani team was seated by the other tokyo teams as the intermission number began, many of the boys displayed little interest in this number and talked amongst themselves but bokuto was still searching, his golden eyes scanned from person to person.

"bokuto-san perhaps you should stop searching-" bokuto let out a loud sigh, "i cant! not until i find her!"

akaashi gently grabs bokuto and points at the center of the gymnasium which had been cleared out and replaced with a small stage area. a single light was lit above it, illuminating the stage. "stop searching- she's right there!" the black haired setter said, pointing to the stage.

bokuto squinted his eyes at the figure that was slowly making its way to the stage before the beam of light hit them. bokuto's eyes widened before the announcer's voice echoed the gymnasium.

"let's give it up to fukurodani's (l/n) (y/n)!"

you stood at the center of the stage, waving to everyone around the gymnasium with a big smile on your face. you were dressed in traditional japanese clothing and behind you gathered a group of musicians with traditional instruments.

the gymnasium was soon filled with the sound of traditional japanese music with you dancing in the center. moving your arms gracefully, weaving and dancing through the air. you moved with precision and thought, dancing with the music and swaying your body to the beat.

by the end of it, you bowed and gestured for the musicians who also bowed and the gymnasium was filled with claps as you waved a goodbye to everyone and retreated with the rest of your group. bokuto's eyes followed you as you walked beside one of the members of the musicians- a student at fukurodani and he sighed.

"bokuto-san? why do you look so upset?" akaashi asked, peering at the wing spiker's expression which only grew more sour at akaashi's words. "because akaashi! (y/n)'s like a famous idol! how am i suppose to confess my love to someone her caliber?!"

bokuto frowned and pouted as you disappeared and sighed heavily, "what am i going to do akaashi?"

akaashi coughed into his fist and rolled his eyes at bokuto, "ask her out." bokuto shot up, eyes twinkling, "THATS A GREAT IDEA AKAASHI! ILL DO THAT RIGHT AWAY!" bokuto jumped out of his seat and ran towards the exit of the gymnasium before akaashi could get another word out.

bokuto looked for you everywhere and still couldn't find you- poor guy was starting to lose hope.

that's when he heard your angelic voice from around the corner and turned his head to see you speaking to one of the musicians he saw playing earlier.

"well ill be back in a bit! see you minami-chan!" you waved goodbye to your friend who smiled at you and ran off with a nod. you turned your head to meet bokuto's golden eyes.

you jumped back a bit since he was towering over you, a blush formed on your face. "o-oh hello..." you mumbled out quietly, coughing to retain your demeanor a bit.

"hi, uh, sorry to... ambush you like this..." bokuto mumbled softly, his eyes trailing the pattern on the floor tiles.

"bokuto-san r-right...?" you asked quietly, still looking away from him. you noticed he nodded from the corner of your eye. "how c-can i help y-you...?" you stuttered, blushing heavily.

"ah well, you see... uhm," bokuto laughed sheepishly, rubbing his neck nervously. "ive grown a likely towards you... and wondered if you'd be interested in being my, uh, girlfriend."

it was quiet for a sec- so quiet you could hear a pin drop- bokuto's eyes slowly made it back to your figure.

"uh-"

"i um-"

"oh sorry-"

"no it's okay- im sorry-"

"..."

"..."

"well..?"

you took a deep breath being finally looking up to see bokuto's face. the handsome features that graced his face. "i-i actually, had a uhm... c-crush on you for a w-while now..." you stuttered out, fiddling with the material of your shirt.

a loud gasp came from bokuto's mouth as he shouted a loud 'really?!' and you tried to cover his mouth with your hand. the blush growing on your face deepened into a dark crimson.

"d-don't just- yell like that! w-what if people hears us!" you mumbled gently removing your hand from his mouth. bokuto flashed you a toothy grin before gently running his fingers through your hair. "it's fine! if they have a problem, they can deal with me!" you sighed as the realization hits you that you were now in a relationship with the biggest dumbass in japan.

a.n

heyoooo

so recently this book and my account has been gaining a lot of attention and i wanna say tysm for everything :)

anyway, ill see you guys in the next author's note lol

NEXT UP, FUTAKUCHI KENJI