❛CARDINAL SIN❜ - m. atsumu + m. osamu

cardinal sin : miya twinsrequested by : @CREAMIEPUFF

requested by : @CREAMIEPUFF

WARNING : SLIGHT NSFW !!

it was hard, dating the miya twins. they both required a lot of time each and both were incredibly possessive and jealous lovers. and it wasn't like you were unfaithful or anything- you just needed some time for yourself and maybe, just maybe, needed to flirt with someone else that wasn't your two boyfriends.

you approached kita during the inarizaki boys' water break with a smirk on your lips as you casually started a conversation with your lovers' captain. it wasn't anything too serious, just casual talk about school, volleyball and you know, the casual brushes against his hand or arm.

kita didn't seem to notice these suggestive gestures and spoke to you in a calm tone though certainly, someone else noticed these gestures. a certain pair of twins eyed you carefully, a scowl on their beautiful faces.

osamu was the first of the two of them to make a move, approaching you and kita and easing his way into the conversation but it was evident what he wanted with the way his right arm snaking it's way around your waist and possessively held you by the hip, close to his body.

atsumu then also made his way to you, wrapping his left arm around your waist as well, each twin on each side of you. it was then kita noticed what was happening and understood the context of what was happening.

"sorry, ill leave you three alone." kita muttered, quickly running back to the gym with his water bottle in hand. osamu and atsumu's eyes followed kita as he ran into the gym without another word before their eyes landed on you once again. a sheepish smile grew on your lips as you pulled the two of them into a tight hug.

"what the hell were you doing with kita?" atsumu growled into your ear, leaning down to make sure you heard him. a nervous laughter escaped your lips as osamu gently pinched your side, causing you to yelp lightly. osamu's smooth voice resonated from the right side of your body, "answer 'tsumu." he said firmly, his grip on her side grew tighter.

the twins released you as you let out a soft sigh, a blush growing on your cheeks. "i just, wanted some attention from you two. you guys have been so concentrated on this upcoming tournament, i just want some extra love." you muttered, looking down in slight embarrassment.

it was silent for a moment before atsumu's laughter resonated through the air. "awh does our (y/n) want some love?" you swatched atsumu's approaching hand away as he teasingly attempted to pinch your cheeks.

"if you wanted us so badly, you should've just said so..." osamu's voice rang in your ear, a chill went down your spine. the grey-haired twin moved his hand slowly up your leg, onto your thigh and gently rubbed it suggestively.

"naughty girl, are you that desperate?" atsumu chuckled darkly near your ear as he slowly lowered his head and pressed soft kisses against your neck, sucking and biting on the flesh to create dark purple marks across your skin. you let out a soft moan, encouraging atsumu even more as a smirk grew on his lips.

as atsumu worked on your neck, creating love marks across your skin, osamu teasingly tugged at your school uniform, pulling at the fabric of the skirt. "hm...? tell us how much you want us." osamu hummed, his hand disappearing underneath your skirt. you let out a soft gasp- feeling his cold calloused fingers against the soft skin of your inner thigh. osamu's fingers danced around teasingly, the tips of his finger gently pulling at your undergarment and a daunting smirk that seem to grow even bigger as the blush on your face grew larger and more prominent.

"tell us how you want us to take you my love... how do you want us to make love to you..." atsumu said, in between showering your neck with kisses. you moaned against his touch and let out a soft sigh of pleasure, "i want you both. right now, please." you said in a needy tone, gasping as osamu's hand slipped into your panties and teasingly touched you.

"so needy for us darling... don't worry, osamu and i will take good care of you-"

"hey osamu! atsumu! coach is asking for you two- HOLY FUCK, WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!"

suna's loud scream snapped the three of you out of the sexual high you were on. you scrambled to fix your appearance, an embarrassing blush dusted on the three of you guys' cheeks.

atsumu rolled his eyes and osamu coughed into his hand, cheeks red. "sorry suna- we'll be right there!" osamu said, mumbling as he picked up his stuff and rushed back in the gym. atsumu followed suit but turned around as he reached the door to wink at you and whisper, 'we'll continue this later tonight' leaving you a blushing, terribly horny mess.

a.n

y'all nasty kids, wanting more nsfw one shots.

i mean, im no exception. im simping over osamu all the damn time so.

its finally the weekends and im able to crank out a one shot or two before the week starts up again so please enjoy this while you can!

also some of y'all have been asking for straight up nsfw one shots and im sorry to say that im one). AWFUL at smut and two). not comfortable writing sex scenes as many of you probably don't know, im demisexual and not that fond of writing nsfw stuff.... sorry to disappoint.

like im fine reading smut? but i cant imagine it in my head ??? it's weird sorry-

anyway, i hope this lived up to y'allz expectations :)

NEXT UP, AZUMANE ASAHI