Prologue

This is a sequel! The original story is called Obsessed and is published in its entirety on my account. Please read that before reading this. Both Obsessed and Addicted are original works of mine.

⚠️ Warning ⚠️:
This book includes Camila G!p, drug use, violence, and abduction- among other mature themes. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, please don't read it.

Mature

Sunlight pours through the dusty window into the otherwise rather dark room. I watch as small reflections dance like stars in the glittery countertop, though my mind's eye clouds my vision. All I can focus on is what had been rudely interrupted by a phone call this morning, just as it was getting good. She's been expecting a call from her manager for a week or so, so she didn't hesitate to simply pull out and saunter over to the nightstand to answer the call, leaving me empty and wanton on the crumpled bed sheets. I lay there for a while, watching her talk but not really listening, paying most of my attention to the slowly deflating protrusion at her hips. Once I realised I wouldn't be satisfied for a while, I headed to the nearby wardrobe to don one of her shirts and slinked down to the kitchen with the intention of making a coffee for us both, secretly hoping the caffeine might encourage her to finish what she started. Evidently, that hasn't gone to plan.

I jump when a warmth presses against the small of my back, though her arm quickly wraps against my front to keep me from moving. I settle once I realise it's her as she buries her face into my neck and hums, "And just what do you think you're doing?"

"Making coffee," I reply, though I haven't even taken the mugs out yet.

She chuckles deeply and slowly begins snaking her hands over my body. Just like that, I'm putty again.

Sex is such a normal part of our life now. Since that first afternoon when I'd come home, we've spent the majority of our free time lost in the depths of pleasure. As it became routine, we've become more comfortable with ourselves and each other, and it continues to grow more intense. We keep it interesting, employing different positions and even features of the home to keep us on our toes. One of her favourites is to press me up against the largest window in the house, facing the drive from the breakfast room, and fuck me from behind. We know we're safe as the woods are so dense, nobody can see us unless they are already on the property, and nobody ever comes to visit. As it is her favourite, and she is always more rampant when truly enjoying herself, it is one of mine too. Still, nothing can beat the most intimate moments of lovemaking, in my eyes. That's what we were getting up to earlier, and what I'd love to get back to.

She gently moves my hair over one shoulder and licks up the shell of my ear, sending heat throughout my body. Then, in an instant, all contact is gone. "I'll have mine with whipped cream."

I can't help but grin. "I know."

I glance over my shoulder to watch her saunter around the island to the stools on the other side, enchanted by her still-naked physique, before standing on my toes to retrieve two mugs from the cupboard, then head to the drawer beneath the coffee machine for the pods. As it brews, I turn back to face her, leaning against the counter. Her hair is wild, but still seems cover-shoot ready. Her skin, while bare, is flawless. I still don't understand how she fell for me. I subconsciously fasten another button on my borrowed shirt as insecurity looms.

"So, Roger called." She begins, leaning her head on her palm as she looks me up and down, those devilish eyes flashing when they meet mine once again. "We're going on tour again."

The coffee machine splutters to a stop, and I turn to replace the pod and set the other mug beneath. I reach into the fridge for the milk and whipped cream, making it just as she likes it before placing in front of her on the counter while I think over the implications of her news.

"What about the animals?"

The ducklings are all grown up now, living life as gorgeous, though messy and rather loud, white Pekin ducks. We also took in a couple of hens not too long back, and have enjoyed the fresh eggs each morning. We joke that the next animal on our "farm" will likely be a cow, or something equally as ridiculous.

"We'll get someone to take care of them. Jolie would probably volunteer." She chuckles, running her finger over a small chip along the rim of her mug. Mine finishes brewing, and I pour in some milk before taking a sip. "It'll be nice to perform again."

Something else seems to be on her mind as she now avoids eye contact, though I don't push.

"Do you know who's opening?"

"Some up-and-coming boy band." She shrugs, finally lifting the mug to her lips. I watch as her eyes flick to mine through the steam. Something has definitely dampened them.

"It'll be good." I smile, hoping to reassure her, and move around the counter to be beside her. "Although..." Putting on my best doe-eyes, I draw soft circles on her shoulder. So what if I was being needy, she's left me on edge all morning. "We should probably make the most of our private time before we leave."

She grins, immediately pulling me in for a kiss with one hand behind my neck as the other delves right where I need her. It isn't long until we are back in front of that window.