Chapter 14

"Did you mean it when you said I was pretty?"
...

*Jimin's pov*

"Ok well, see you later Jk." I said. He just smiled at me and I could tell that he was trying hard to hide the slight hurt he felt at me leaving. But I couldn't help it, I mean I also needed some time for myself. I headed out of the door, leaving Jungkook there. He can surely take care of himself.

'Or so I hope.'

Last time I said that was when Taehyung literally punched the soul out of him. Memories soon surged as I remembered Jungkook's indifferent face at the huge purple bruise the blow had created.

'He's surely in love with him, it's so obvious.'

I quickly walked down the hallway, searching for a specific dorm room. After all the caller had specified to come over immediately.

Who was on the phone you ask? Oh that.

I blushed, thinking about my conversation with my now most favorite person on the planet, Yoongi. He'd invited me over to his dorm to 'hang out' as he phrased it. But what can you really do in a dorm room more than take a shower and sleep. I honestly had no idea what he was thinking but the sudden thought of getting the opportunity to spend more time with him motivated me to trust him.

Before I knew it I was already there, room forty-four. I knocked on the door lightly, awaiting a response. I heard a voice say 'come in' and I proceeded to open the door carefully, revealing Yoongi inside sitting on his bed while on his phone. As I stepped in the room he looked up and smiled fondly at me, standing up from the bed. He opened his arms wide, copying my actions from the day before.

"Hi Jiminie." He smiled.

"Hey Yoongs." I said copying his smile, quickly closing the door and walking over to embrace him in a warm hug.

About the sudden nicknames, that one restless night that I told Jungkook to be careful around Taehyung was also the same night that Yoongi and I had decided to give pet names to each other over text. It all started as a joke, I initiated it by calling Yoongi 'Yoongs'. Before I could take it back, afraid that he wouldn't appreciate me calling me that, he reciprocated by calling me 'Jiminie'. And it never wore off, so yeah, now we call each other endearing names what about it?

"I missed you." Yoongi exhaled slowly.

"But we saw each other yesterday." I told him, breaking the hug.

"Still." He leaned in, kissing my cheek softly. His lips feeling like little puffy clouds on my skin. He smelled distinctly of lavender, a scent which I had grown to love. He soon sat down on his bed and motioned for me to sit on his lap. I obliged, a smile playing on my lips.

'This guy.'

"Is this okay?" He asked, as if reading my thoughts.

I nodded softly, my stomach a butterfly zoo by now.

"I really like you Jiminie, you know that?" He said, positioning his arms around my waist once again.

I hummed in response, placing my hands on his shoulders as I looked into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes that I could stare at all day. We looked at each other for a while, not daring to break the eye contact. He winked at me and I lost it. He smiled at my state and then leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes, leaning into the kiss. His soft lips caressing mine in a delicate but passionate motion. I quickly realized what he was doing and started giggling. I could feel Yoongi's smile grow, his lips never leaving mine. We finally broke for air, gazing into each other's eyes lovingly. This was the first time we had kissed and, boy, did it feel good.