The Regained Consciousness

During this time all the teenagers were at their home. They were informed about the decision taken by the world government.

The Government did a survey and chosed a few people who were able to cope with the Great Loss and gave them the responsibility of the societies.

Shahil,17 year old boy , a medical student and thinker was one of the chosen by the government as he was found unshaken by the loss during the research. He was told to take the leadership of his society similarly as others. He took this responsibility.

Just like every teenager he too was shaken but he was able to control his feelings as he did always.

He at first went to his best friend's house Arnold; 18 year old. He was also shaken by the Great Loss.

Shahil went to his house and told him about the responsibility given to him. Arnold congratulated him and told him that he was really tough.

(In the evening time)

Shahil - " If you say that I am tough then I am sure that you are tougher then me. "

Arnold - " So what will you do now ?"

Shahil -" As you know I have been given the responsibility to look after and council the people of our society. I want you to come with me. "

Arnold - "I don't think I am in that state to council others. You carry on."

Shahil - "Come on Arnold, it's time to stand up together and fight this one. You can't give up. I know you are a fighter come on get up ,I know you can do it."

Arnold -"You feel so ."

Shahil -"Of course ! "

Arnold - "Alright... I will come if you say so. I'm with you. We will fight this together."

Shahil - " Once we start this there is no looking back "

Arnold - "Well. We don't have anything to look back... So let's do it."

Shahil-"Okay... looks you are ready,so let's move on to the next person"

Arnold - "Sure pal. But who it will be??"

Shahil -"Let's see what is the state of Lony."

Arnold - Oh boy! Is she alive??

Shahil - "Well yes she is 18 and therefore she managed to survive but I don't know what is her mental state."

Arnold - "Seriously, we're taking her with us! Ugh..."

Shahil - "What happened??? I am not talking about taking her with us but I wanted to check whether she is able to cope up with the situation or not. "

Arnold - Oh... I see. You should have told me earlier buddy. It's fine to check her."

Shahil - "Yes. Now, let's check whether she is also in a similar condition."

They move out of Arnold's house and progress to Lony's house.

They knock at her door and she comes out in an emotionless state... Shahil and Arnold get tensed at her look.

Lony - "It's you...come inside"

Arnold to shahil-"It's better you talk to her"

Shahil -"Ok.ok."

Lony -"Are you two alright?"

Both -"Yes we are alright"

Shahil - "Are you alright, you look bruised up?"

Lony -"I don't know what to say"

Shahil -" It's ok , I can understand it is a hard time for us too. Are you missing your parents?"

Lony -" I know that nothing could be done and can be done as it is not in our hands."

Shahil - " Yes you are true, but you have a great responsibility on your shoulder. The government has told the elder generation to work hard at this moment. We have to form the pillars for the rest of humanity. We have to be strong."

Lony -"I know that. We all have to pass through this great calamity. We have to be strong."

Shahil -" Just stay strong and think in the positive way. We all have a second chance."

Arnold - "It seems you have gained your confidence back."

Shahil - "Yes and I think we should leave now"

Lony - "You are leaving already."

Shahil -"We have a lot more people to visit... So we will be taking your leave."

Lony -"Thanks for your visit"

Arnold -"You are most welcome"

They go to all the people living in their society and help them in their depression one by one. The people living in the society consists of Deep(age 15), Dhiren(16),Jannat(18), Neha(15), Shakeel(17),Swanika(17).

They all are made conscious about the reality and are motivated to do their duties. They all feel what Shahil and Arnold said and thus engage in doing their duties with positivity....

 They all feel what Shahil and Arnold said and thus engage in doing their duties with positivity

.
.
Please comment your character you want to be during the story....We would love to know your choice.🤗🤗🤗