━━ I LIKE U 2! N.YUU ⁴

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

001. I LIKE U! (2/2)
nishinoya yuu x singer! reader

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

INFO AND KEYWORDS:

there will be a shirt code
that will be mentioned and is very significant
to the story. it symbolizes each people's love life status. my school does this whenever there's valentines day so i decided to implement it in the story as well :)

fyi, this part has a lot of back and forth. it contains a lot of flashbacks throughout, that will reveal the plot. hope y'all enjoy reading :)

red - confessing
white - single
black - heartbroken
pink - crushing
purple - in a relationship

lyrics: ❝ bold
flashbacks: italic
dialogue: bold italic

SONG FICTION:
I Like U - Niki

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TWO DAYS BEFORE HEARTS' DAY

the day for the karasuno vs. nekoma practice match begun. as much as (y/n) wanted to watch the team's match, she took the opportunity to practice the solo she's been planning while the other students were busy.

rose rolled her eyes, telling everyone to come closer for her to further explain.

" okay, so we talked about (y/n)'s solo right?why don't we add in something special for her lover boy?" she smirked, nudging the lead singer.

" (y/n), prepare for sound check" yuri, the drummer said. you gave a nod and tapped the mic in front of you, mic testing before giving yuri a thumbs up.

the intro starts booming in the speakers. the familiar feeling of belongingness in the stage came, making you smile. you began singing, tapping your feet to the rhythm.