The First Encounter

It all started 6 years ago....
That was the first day of the new session,first day in 9th standard..yohooo..
Excitement was at its peak. I don't know for what thing i was that much excited. Maybe because i wasn't having any other thing that made me feel excited unlike some of my classmates , talking about their boyfriends all day long. I found it all silly. That thing was not for me and I was not made for that sort of things ( these were my thoughts at that time but they are exactly opposite now)
When I stepped in my new classroom, everything was same, except some faces. After settling down I started judging every new face ( my favourite part time).
I was enjoying this until my eyes got stuck on a face ( No, he was not that handsome and charming) .
He was similar to other students but then also he was different ( I know this line doesn't make any sense and so am I , a senseless creature on this planet . But I felt the same that time and  I am telling you the truth, so it's not my fault).
I asked my friend "who is he?? I don't think he's new here, he's so comfortable with all others."
" He is not new, just from the next section. Because of shuffling he's here with us." She replied..
"Oh my god, he's from the next room only and I never saw him, how's that possible??" I was struggling with my thoughts when my friend reminded me that class had started..
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was after a week, when I finally got a chance to know his name and I did it ( I will tell u in the last of this chapter. If i waited for a week, u can wait atleast for few minutes..)
Our art teacher asked us to decorate our books. All were busy in their work. I was doing it with Richa, my classmate.
Suddenly I saw him coming towards me.
"Oh my god! Why the hell he's coming to me? "
"Hey Richa , can you please decorate my book also??" He requested her ..
And yes he was like most of the other normal boys ( most terrible when it comes to art ).

"I think we should do our work by ourselves. Am I right Richa ???" Fuck, I poked my nose in between . I don't know why I screw up things unnecessarily..

He moved away without saying anything and I didn't see his expressions because I was busy cursing myself for this foolishness.

But it's okay, everything happens for a good cause,right??
(This is the statement I always use to satisfy myself after my "great" blunders)

I looked at Richa, she was just smiling.
"Who is he ?? I asked her.
"Shrey, we were in the same class." She told me.
"Now what will he think of me?? " I was searching for it's answer when I realized that I don't give a shit of whatever boys think of me because for me boys are the most senseless creatures in the whole planet infact in the whole universe ( my thoughts at that time but they are somewhat different now).
.
.
And with this I permitted him to think of me anything he wants....