Staying away from him

After the first encounter, I started nothing him. It became my favourite timepass thing during boring lectures.
But the more I noticed him, the more I hated him.
He was habitual of using abusive language for other classmates and teachers ( it's not a big deal for boys but I hated that kind of boys. I always liked innocent boys and he wasn't a bit innocent at all.)
Over that he was always surrounded by girls and busy flirting with them with classmates as well as seniors also. He seemed to be a playboy.
All that I felt for him, I named it a mere attraction and decided to pack that in the dustbin and threw away.
I hated him but I didn't hate him. I hated him flirting with other girls, I hated his habit of being friendly with every girl except me. He himself started friendship with each girl except me. I didn't know why???
Maybe because of my previous foolishness. But I don't care.
I was not craving for his friendship.
.
I had decided not to fell for him.He is not what I want and deserve , I decided to stay away from him.
As a result of which I started avoiding sitting around him, and I never gave him a chance to talk to me.
.
I spent two whole months like this suppressing my feelings every day.
.
.
.
It was a week after our summer vacations started. I wanted to see him. I opened my Facebook account and searched his name ,"Shrey Tripathi". I felt like I found a hidden treasure when I finally found his profile. I started zooming in and out every picture he had uploaded . One was the collage of him with his football in different poses. "So he plays football aha good" ( I like boys playing football ). The next was a picture of him in formal clothes. His face was not very clear in that picture but he was looking handsome.
.
It was after some days that I realized my feelings were being difficult to handle day by day. It was the second time I decided to stay away from him and his pictures and everything else that reminded me of him.
And I must say I was more than good at this. After one month when my vacations ended for me he was just like my other classmates.
.
.
.
.
.
It was the first day of school after vacations.
I was not very happy because only vacations gave me the opportunity of spending time with my parents who lived in a town area, a few kilometres away from the city.
.
When I entered the class, my eyes started searching him. I know I decided to stay away from him but I don't know why my eyes that were happily searching for him got filled with clouds of sadness when I didn't see him.
"This stupid, idiot boy, why is he absent today. I was craving to see him from 2 months and he is absent, wow....But why should I care for him, I don't have any feelings for him, infact I hate him. He is such a playboy, always surrounded by girls, huhhh". I tried to console myself.
"Hey guys " I looked at the door and yeahhh it was him. I was filled with happiness, infact happiness was overflowing.
"My decision of staying away and controlling my feelings cancelled for the second time, but I know nothing will happen between us. He is interested in every girl in the class except me. So I am in the safe zone. I can see him whenever I want no worries ". I told myself .
.
.
After reading these two chapters only you must have understood that I kind of liked him, but I was feeling satisfied after knowing that he's not interested in me, what a foolish numbat I was.
.
.
But I was unaware of the things that were going to change between us and that were going to change me and my thoughts forever...
.
.
I hope you liked this chapter .
I promise next chapter will be more interesting..
.
.
PLZ VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS...
.
.
THANK YOU GUYS......