Is he interested in me??

I thought things will remain same as they were before vacations but I was wrong, totally wrong..
.
It was third day in school after vacations. I was busy in solving algebra. After few minutes I caught Shrey staring me. But he turned his head quickly.
"Am I daydreaming again? He is staring me, but why? Maybe he likes me? Maybe he was checking some another girl around me and I took it for me or maybe he was just looking outside the window??? Oh god why is it so complicated???" As always I started playing question question in my mind.
Unfortunately I labelled it a coincidence.
Even though it was a coincidence I was happy,very happy. For the first time he looked at me.
.
I was unaware of another surprise bigger than this, that was waiting for me.
.
I was solving some questions when I heard him talking to my friend Harshi .
"Your friend is always in her books" he said to her but it was clear enough for me to hear it. I felt like he was saying this to me indirectly. "But why would he talk to me and about me also?? Yesterday he was staring me and today he is talking about me. Is he interested in me ?? But he is always surrounded by girls much better than me" My mind and heart were struggling, I decided to follow my mind .
"You are saying this because you don't know her , it's your misunderstanding." Harshi replied him with a smile..
I labelled this as another coincidence but for my heart this coincidence was enough to beat with the rate of 110 per min..
.
.
Again a new day, and that day I again caught him staring me. "I don't want another argument between my heart and brain. Just ignore this, Diya".
After some time when I was busy gossiping with my friends, I saw her coming towards me. He came and stand beside me .
" Can you tell me this question please" he asked with a smile..
His smile was so cute ......😊😊😍😍😍
"What ?? Am I the only student in this class ?? He came to me because he is interested in me?? " I was again lost in my world.
"Diya, he is asking something" Kirti shooked me.
"Yeah I am listening." I replied.
My heart was popping so loudly that maybe he was also listening its beats and smiling. I felt like my words got stucked in my throat, but somehow I told him the answer.
.
I was again going to label it a coincidence but this time my brain went along with my heart. " Every time this can't be just a coincidence. Is he interested in me???"
.
One must agree that girl's sixth sense is great and so was mine that wasn't a coincidence.
That was during recess time he was sitting in the next row beside me when the most irritating boy of our class, Ansh asked him to abuse a boy.
"Not now " Shrey replied in a low tone.
"Oh sorry, I forgot that she don't like abusive words , sorry " Ansh replied with a big smile.He said it in a high tone as if he wanted me to hear it.
"Are they talking about me?? Do others know that he is interested in me??" I thought.
This time I was much more anxious to know what is going on. But I was unable to.
.
.
As days passed such incidents became common for me. But he never talked to me directly. Everytime it was either through my friends or he just taunted me. But his behaviour was telling his interest in me.
.
.
It was after a month. I was playing truth and dare with my classmates, when she asked me "Do you have a crush on someone".
"Yess", I replied in a low tone .
"Who is he?? Do I know him??" She became very eager to know.
"Yeah, he is one of our classmates." I blushed ( from that day whenever i hear his name Don't know why I start blushing and smiling like an idiot).
"Is he Shrey??"she asked with a big smile.
I was really shocked. I never told anyone about my feelings for him. How did she know it.
"You knew it, but how??"I asked her.
"Everyone has a doubt that maybe you like him. You hate boys but when it comes to Shrey you are totally different." She said.
" I don't know. I never wanted to treat him a different way. I don't want others to know my feelings for him." I explained her.
"I know but everyone else can notice the chemistry between you two." She replied.
"CHEMISTRY???" I exclaimed it in a voice loud enough to grab others attention.
"Yes, it's not only you who behaves weird when it comes to him , same is with him also." She told me.
"Really?? You mean he likes me" I said in a very casual tone but deep inside I was so excited and happy that I can't express it in words.
"Maybe I am not sure but I think he does" she replied.
"Oh stop it, he has better options why would he choose me?? You are saying senseless things." I do not wanted to express my happiness. I do not wanted to be a desperate girl...
"Ok I have an idea. It will clear everything." She said it in a very confident tone.
.
.
So finally I was going to know that whether he feels for me or not..
.
Even though I told everyone that I don't care he likes me or not but deep inside I was praying to be his crush ....
.
.
I hope you all liked this part .
.
PLZ VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FOLLOWERS.
.
Thank you