Chapter 2 Old times are New times

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"UGHHH five more minutes" I say as I roll around in my bed. I hear foot steps coming closer to my room. Ugh what now?

"C'mon Doree! Your gonna be late! Lazy..." Cailtyn shouted. OH NO I totally forgot, TODAY is the reunion! "COMING CAITLYN" I speed out of bed and I cone my hair into two buns, I regret cutting my hair,it makess my buns look small. Anyway,I put on my pink and purple clothes, and I put on my musical note hair clip to seal my outfit.

I feel like a middleschooler again. Oh how I miss the good old days.

I run down stairs, and I eat some toast, and I say bye to my mom and dad, then I rush out the door with my backpack. I can't wait to see Mirabelle, and Reanne. Not to forget Ellie too.

I see Tod... well this is awkward. I should say Hi anyway.

"Hey Tod!" he spins around "Do-Doree?"

"Tod...Listen, about middleschool. I regret rejecting you, but we were just to young. Keyword, WERE" he looks at me with a bright, hopeful face. But instead, his words say "Whatever DOPEY! Hahahahaha." he laughs and messes up my hair. "Oh, so you wanna play like that huh?!" I quickly fix my hair, and chase after him.

We start talking,and teasing eachother. Just like old times. I wonder what it will be like, seeing Mirabelle, Reanne, and Ellie? Will they still talk with me, just like oldtimes? Or will it be awkward? We haven't seen eachother since we got our Orbals back.

Sometimes I wonder...we spent so long using our magic for our friendship. Was it all worth it? We circled our magic around friendship, and now I'm worrying if we're even friends anymore.

I guess we'll see in a few minutes.

Me and Tod see Josie. She used to be really mean, now she's not so bad. "Hey Josie!" I shout, Tod and I wave at her. She's hanging out with Penny, as always.

We all talk like good friends, and we walk to the school, as soon as we get there, i step into the wrong class,and guess whose there."REANNE,MIRABELLE,ELLIE!" All of them were there! "Doree, did you forget you were in Ms.Copper's class?" Ms.Yuki said. "Whoops" Mirabelle,Reanne,and Ellie wave to me and shout hey. Thats all I get hey? Well, I'll talk to them later when we have a lunch break.

Me, Tod,Josie,and Penny go to Ms.Cooper's class. She was the best teacher. I miss this class alot.

"MS.COOPER!!!!!" I just had to scream,shes the best! "Hi Doree! Miss me yet?" I get sheepish "MORE THAN YOU KNOW!" I give her a big hug and she smiles.

We spend the rest of "class" hanging out and talking, it feels so good to catch up with everyone, we all exchange phone numbers, and go to the lunch room.

Everyone from 4th grade meets up at one big table. I like this better than sitting with my 5th grade class.

Atleast now i can finally Talk with Ellie,Reanne, and Mirabelle.

We all lock eyes "I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" We all say at once.