Sweet Cheese and Crackers.

AN-......didnt know what to title this one....you're gonna hate me....ok
Enjoy

Nick pulled into Judy's yard that friday to pick up the kits. He and Judy had not spoke sense that Tuesday, and honestly, the fox wasnt happy about it. He still loved Judy. It was a love he felt was never gonna die down. She was his one and only. But, those days were done. Now, all he had were those kids, and he was going to try his hardest to be the best damn father to them he could be.

"Daddys here," Judy said, motioning to th kids," You guys got everything?"

"Yes," they both said with smiles.

Judy nodded her head and hugged them both," Love you guys."

"We love you too, mama," Amber said as she and her brother ran to her father's truck.

"Amber has a game tomorrow, right?" Nick asked the bunny as the kits were getting inside of the truck.

"Yeah," Judy said," So, I guess I'll see you tomorrow."

Nick nodded his head and got into the truck," Ok, guy, seatbelts," Nick said," Who wants to have the best weekend ever?"

Both kits raised their hands and Nick chuckled," I thought so."

Nick pulled out of the driveway, and onto the highway, making their way to his house. The fox Still couldn't believe it has been almost 3 years sense they separated. To Nick, it felt like eternity. The fox always found himself going back to those good days with Judy. The days he took for granted.
###
(FLASHBACK)

Thunder boomed across the sleeping city of Zootopia at 1:30 in the morning, waking Todd up crying in fear, and Amber screaming. Nick and Judy also awake from their slumber, hearing the the large storm occurring just outside.

"I'll take care of Todd," Judy said, getting up," You mind checking on Amber?"

"Of course not," Nick said getting up.

The two walked to the separate rooms and Nick already heard Todd calling down when his mother picked him up, rocking him softly. Nick saw Amber cowering under her cover and the fox could t help but chuckle," I came in here to find my daughter, but it seems she has vanished," The fox said, walking to his daughter bed, slowing removing the blanket," Great hiding spot you got here."

"Daddy,I'm scared," the young bunny said, trembling.

"Of what?" The thinder?"

She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around Nick's neck for protection," Daddy please dont go. I dont wanna be left alone in here."

"Hey," Nick said in a soft tone," Ypu know me and your mommy will never leave you. Especially in times like this."

Judy then walked into the room with Todd in her arms," Looks like sleep is gonna be an issue. This storm looks like its about to get worse."

Nick then looked to his daughter," See, mommy is scared too."

Judy chuckled," Nicholas Wilde, if anyone in this house is scared of thunder, it is you. I swear, I thought you were gonna have a heart attack just now."

Nick put on a stoic face and said," I am not afraid of anything. In fact, I'm gonna go out there and show that storm who is boss."

Nick got up and went for the door, but Judy stopped him," Hold on their, Zues. I dont think your gonna reason with it."

Then, another crash of lighting shook the house and Judy got closer to Nick, and Maber jumped out of her bed, also running to the protection of her father," I know you were scared," Nick said with a sly grin."