Busted

AN- Ok, newest chapter. Hope you guys like it.
Enjoy

Officer Fangmire sped fast toward Judy's house. After having the situation explain to him, the wolf already knew if he didnt get to the home in time, Nick was going to prison, and Fangmire didnt want to be the one to send him there. When Nick left the ZPD, the fox still kept in contact with a few of the officers, mainly because he worried about Judy. Fangmire thought of Nick as being a really good friend, and didnt want that to be ruined because of Nick committing murder.
###
The fox hit the gas pedal on the old truck, having the large hunk of metal flying down the highway toward that bastards house. Nick had never felt this way before. In fact, the only way to explain it would be one nighthowler pedal away from being savage.

However, right now, Nick didnt care. This rabbit hurt Judy, he tramatised his kids, and Jason is the reason Judy is in her condition right now, he can just feel it.

Nick phone started to ring. Another call from Finnick. Nick shook his head and hit the ignore button. Nick swore he was never going to be his dad. That he would be in his kits lives. However, the rage Nick felt right now, he had a feeling he wasnt going to be able to keep that promise.

Nicl finally pulled into the yard and got out of his truck, fire in the fox's eyes as he kicked the door open and walked in, hearing Jason from upstair, he started that way. Nick found the bunny looking a little frighten in the bedroom he and Judy shared. Nick grabbed the rabbit by the Neck with force and said," For the pain you put me though, my kids through, put JUDY through, you are going to pay rabbit."

Nicl then punch Jason in the face twice before the rabbit started to fight back, but an angry fox is not easy to fight. Nick threw the rabbit into a nearby dresser, breaking in into pieces and leaving Jason in pain. Nick wasnt through. He once again grabbed Jason by the neck and used the rabbit to break open the bedroom window, and held him there, dangling 15 feet from the ground, right above the car, begging for mercy. Nick was just about to let go before he heard Fangmire's voice," Let him go, Nick. This bastard got what he deserved. Dont make it worse on yourself."

"No," Nuck said," I want him to pay for what he did."

"And he will," the wolf responded," Nicl, come on, think about Judy. Think about Amber and Todd. What about you mom? Would she want you to do this?"

Nicl lowered his head and said," I could drop him right now. End Judy's suffering, as well as the suffering of my children whi had to live with this fucker."

"And having their father spend his life in prison is going to help?" Fangmire asked," Nick, think about what you will out them through. You grew up without a father, and you said many times that it fucked you up as a child, and most of your adulthood. Do you want to put your children through that?"

Nick looked the rabbit in the eyes, seeing Jason beg for his life was something Nick found pleasure in, but it wasnt worth it. Fangmire was right. Nicl allowed the rabbit back into the house and said," I dont want you around my family ever again."

Nicl then walked out of the house, followed by Fangmire," Look, Nick....I hate to do it, but...I need to send you in."

Nicl nodded his head and said," Can I just see the kids? You know you can trust me, I wont do anything stupid. I just...I want to tell them I love them."

Fangmire nodded his head and said," Alright. Get in the car."

The two drove toward Nick's house. The fox was feeling guilty of what he was going to do, without even thinking about his children. If Nick didn't feel like a terrible parent then, he damn sure did now.
###
Fangmires police cruiser pulled into the driveway of Nick's home that night, and the Finnick was worried when he saw Nick," Did you?"