thats how he looks in the story

I was wrapped up in the backseat. I couldn't breathe! "Help!!!" I couldn't use my fighting skills either since I was wrapped up. I look up in the small mirror and see him driving. He looked kinda hot not gunna lie. What are u saying y/n shut up!! I thought. "I can't b-breathe!" I say. He then pulls over . He opened my car door and softly put me in the front seat. I was unwrapped. It was silence untill I say "Where are we going?!" He didn't say anything. I didn't fight because I was bruised and hurt. I was extremely tired from school so I soon fell asleep with my head turned facing the window.
Mattias Pov
I was silent The whole ride on purpose so she shuts up and gets scared. We arrived at our destination. I saw her sleeping she looked so cute with her long lashes and messed up hair! I picked her up and took her to my mansion and up into my room. Your probably wondering what am I doing? Right? Well, I saw her and listen, I'm in a gang where I have to capture girls on a list my boss has.
I also kill people and go on missions but my favourite is capturing girls.

One of the names were y/n Crain so that's why I took her. That's pretty much the reason I went to school. I don't ACTUALLY go haha. Anyways, I wonder what my boss will do with her. I went downstairs in the living room and watched some tv, I got a call.
Me-hello?
Boss- Aha hello Mattia I'm just saying I won't be here for about 2 months so take care of the girls you captured.
Me- I only captured one..
Boss- That's fine don't capture anymore until I come
You can have some fun with her too ;)
Me- Hmm I don't know anyways Bye!
Boss- bye
I was waiting for her to wake up. Hmm I need to make her scared of me. She doesn't seem to scared yet.
Y/n POV
I woke up in an unfamiliar room. I didn't say a word, I saw pictures of girls in the room, random girls with X's over their faces. Suddenly, I saw MY face. I was shocked and confused on why I was there. I heard footsteps and sat back in my bed. It was Mattia. "What do you want from me?" I say. "Shh, no need to be scared" he says as I started to fear. I was too weak to fight at the moment. He pinned me against the walls. "Now little girl I have some rules in this house alright?" He says. I remained silent. "You have to follow EVERY. SINGLE . RULE" He says sternly and seriously. "And if I don't?" I ask. "There will be consequences" he says. He takes a piece of paper with the rules on it and slides it into my pocket.

I rolled my eyes with attitude and say "whatever"

He started to choke me I tried kicking him over but he was too strong. "So that's how it's going to be huh?" He says angrily like dang he got some anger issues.
He let's go and roughly throws me onto the floor. "Ouch..", that hurts!" I say.  " listen y/n" I was shocked on how he knew my real name. "How do you know my name?!" He doesn't reply back. "He punched me and kicked me but not that hard, I saw him pull out a gun, I had no weapons on me so I couldn't fight back. "Wait please stop!" I say. "Stand up!" He says sternly
I stood up. He grabs my neck from behind and slowly puts the gun near my face. I tried to not be scared but tears started to fall down my face.
"Now if you don't follow my rules the same thing will happen but even worse also Your not leaving, so good luck being here with ME" he said with a smirk.

He puts the gun Away and throws me softly onto the bed and leaves "bye bye princesa" he says with a chuckle. I take the piece of paper out of my pocket and the rules said

1. Don't try to escape
2. Listen to everything I say
3. Don't give attitude towards me.
4. Wear whatever I tell u to if I want
5. Call me daddy ;)

I was not going to do the 5th one for sure.
I fell asleep straight away after I read that list because of how tired I was and was thinking if I'm ever going to see Addison again...Whatever.

HELP PLEASE IDK AHAT TO DO