Thats alexa (clickon the pic)

We arrived and I walked in as I followed Mattia and Nessa behind them. I got in and saw a bunch of people drunk, dancing etc. I was hoping Addison was here I skim around the party and FINALLY found Addison. "Where were you?! I couldn't even find you!" I say. "Chill,chill I was just hanging out with Alexa" she says calmly. "Who's Alexa?" I ask "Oh she's a popular girl in our school. You know? The one that is friends with the typical mean girls? I'm sure I told you" she answers. I widen my eyes. Addison isn't that type of person to hang out with popular girls. I mean I'm not tryna force her so I just shut my mouth and ignored what she said.

"Anyways so what shall we do?" I ask. "Idk but—
I cut Addison off and feel a pair of hands on my waist. "WTF" I shout. Omg I was so embarrassed that was so fucking loud.
"Chill girl it's just me." Alejandro says. It was Alejandro seriously I thought it was some drunk freak or something. I wanted to Kms at this point so many people were staring.
"Uh anyways Addison let's go..bye ale" I say VERY awkwardly. Me and Addison head upstairs, I don't think we were allowed but whatever.  There were 5 doors and another staircase wow kinda big. "Hey let's go top floor!" I say with a big smile on my face. "Yeah.." Addison didn't seem to "chill" about it but I still wanted to go anyway.
I head up up stairs there were 4 floors, and I SEE MATTIA FUCKING ANOTHER GIRL?!?!? It wasn't even Nessa tf?

I peek closely into the room and see a girl, a FAMILIAR girl, Addison looks away and tries to avoid looking at me but I didn't care about that at this point.
I soon realise that it's that Alexa stupid mean girl. WIAT WHAT! "That's Alexa!!" I whisper whilst screaming to Addison. They didn't hear though.
"Uhm it's their privacy.. we should leave." Addison says very awkward if her though, usually she's interested in these type of drama cheating stuff.
I felt myself getting  pushed me down the stairs. "ADDISON!" I scream. I heard Mattia and Alexa get out of their room. "Y/N" a familiar voice, Mattia..I  then passed out.
Mattia POV
When the party started Im pretty sure I got drunk. I see a beautiful girl coming up to me talking in a sexy tone. She goes to our school. Alexa I think? Yeah. I head up to her and pull her upstairs getting STRAIGHT into it. I went to the top floor so no one could try come in since there were no fucking locks. I didn't care about Nessa at the time nor y/n. I took her clothes off. I'm pretty sure that she was drunk too. I threw her clothes away as I started pounding on her, I could her moans they weren't too loud. Wonder why. Probs resisting it. I started going harder and harder. Making her cum. I started sucking on her 🤭 and putting my tounge on it. She flipped me off and started giving me🤭 bobbing her head and licking the tip. (omg help) I heard a door noise but I didn't care.
"ADDISON" I heard a girl say, it sounded VERY familiar. I then thought "Y/N" I moved Alexa out the way and head out quickly wearing my sweatpants  and vest.
"What happened?!?" I ask. It was her best friend, Addison.
"I-I um she tripped over the stairs" Addison stutters.
"And your just going to stand there?!" I shout
I looked at Alexa and saw her giggling.
I didn't care about that whore right now.
I go downstairs 1 floor down and she wasn't there?
2 floors down and she wasn't there?
3 floors down and I see her just laying there.
She fell over 4 fucking staircases dang.
Alejandro already called 911 so their probably on their way.
I don't know why but there was this feeling in me that I haven't felt in ages.
It felt like..l-Lo— I couldn't I just couldn't say it. No! I can't be falling for a girl I kidnapped!
The ambulance arrived.
Addison PoV
I couldn't believe what I just did.
A few hours ago...
Alexa- "listen do me a favour, make all the girls jealous.
Addiso- how?
Alexa- try get your ugly old friend jealous
Addison- y/n?! okay fine but you promise to make me popular!
Alexa- yeah sure whatever
Addison- how will I make her jealous
Alexa- I'm going to be fucking with Mattia and try make her jealous in the party tonight!
Addison- oh ok..
Present
I did NOT want to make y/n jealous she was my best friend! Everyone has a crush on him. But it's for the popularity..
I have an idea! I'll try get y/n to forget about it or something. I remember her telling me about Mattia and how he has a hot side profile. ILL PUSH HER DOWN THE STAIRS! That way she'll forget..I hope. It hurts seeing her sad but whatever.