12

Y/n PoV
Bryce came in the room it was dark and it stank!
"wtf Bryce it stinks in ere" I whined
"stop whining and follow me"he replied
I followed him very slowly and sneakily until we found a door that lead to a hallway. I was about to walk through it until Bryce pushed me back
"what the fuck was that for?!" I whispered
"SHHH there's a cop"
How did I not see that I'm so fkn blind.

We waited until the cop would go away.
"Now" Bryce says and orders me to follow him from behind.
we were walking until we walked into a dark room.
"Climb up those vents"
"WHAT?!? No way." I shout with a shocked face, he actually thinks I'd do that, lmfao sike no.
he pushed me up the vents I had no choice ;(

I was on my knees and tried my best to Find the way to Mattias room. I saw a bunch of prisoners hissing at me under my legs. I look behind me and I can't see Bryce. I thought he followed me from behind?
This Bitch.

I crawled a little more until I was freezing I could feel the ice on my clothes. It was too cold I tried to shout for Bryce.
"b-Bryce?! a-are y-you th-there?" I was shivering.
There was no way I could go back I've came too far so I decided to carry on.
"M-MAT-MATTIA? are y-y-ou there..?" I tried screaming for help but no one could hear me.

(Basically if u don't get what I'm saying there are vents in the prisoners rooms and y/n was in those vents and they could see her from the vents on the ceiling but dw they couldn't get in)

I crawled some more.
"w-w-why did y-you d-do this b-Bryce..?" those were my last words until I blacked out.

Bryce pov-
I knew where she would end up, I've done this to some other people too. no I wasn't trying to hurt her I tried my best to find which room the vent she was in and where it was. I finally came across Mattias room.  I shot the door open thank god no one heard apart from him. "Bryce? Where's y/n?" Mattia says.

"look at the ceiling" I say
Mattia looks up at the ceiling and sees y/n shivering to death.

Mattias PoV-
he used the knife Bryce gave him and opened the vents, he took y/n out.
"Mattia come on we can do this at my place."
Bryce says.
"y-yeah.." I answered. My heart melted when I saw that y/n went through this just to help me get out even though I was being a literal jerk to her. her rosy cheeks and her pale skin caught my eyes. me and Bryce broke out of prison and we both went into his car and drove to his place. but my question for him was...

Why was Bryce helping...?
I knew instantly what his plan was.
He wanted to kill me.
Not so secret now Bryce.
I played it cool and acted like nothing happened.

             I'm coming for you Bryce Hall

Authors note: sorry if I took so long to update 🥺💜 I'm so happy for 34k reads u don't even know! <3
ilysfm ❤️