Suggestion Time

Hey everyone! Hope you're all having a Force-tastic day! I also hope that you guys are enjoying this new arc. From me to you guys, I premade all of these chapters. I'm just not putting them out all at the same time. I even have dates on my calendar telling me when to put the chapters.

I really do hope you guys are enjoying this new arc. We're so close to having the faceoff between Zelara and Crowvern. Even I can't wait to write it.

Like "Light, Dark, and the Bendu" said, everything is taking place during Season 3, and half of Season 4 (for obvious reasons) I want to do an episode based chapter, but I don't know what episode to choose from. Like the title says, give me an episode from Season 3 or 4, and I'll see what I can do. I kind of already have one in mind, but I want to hear what you guys have to say.

I know I've said it a million times before, but I'll say it again; thank you so much for reading and supporting *The Wolf Jedi* It really makes me happy to see and know that so many of you guys love my story.

I definitely want to put out more fanfictions for you guys. I also want to put out a poetry book. Let me know what else I should do.

I'm sure you've heard it before, but wash your hands and practice social distancing. We all know what's going around and I don't want you guys to catch this virus.

With all that being said, Stay Safe, Stay Blessed, and May the Force be with You!

💎DiamondJedi18⚔️