Coming To An End

Hello everyone! I hope all of you are having a blessed day!

I know this is not a chapter you were expecting to see, but I just wanted to get this off my chest.

To those who have stuck with this book up until now, thank you so much. You, plus everyone else, made me feel happy about writing this. This was simply just an idea, but I never knew it would get this much publicity. To the newcomers, you are going to have a blast reading this. I just know you're going to enjoy it.

Thank you all so much for 2K+ reads! This is the most reads I've ever had, and I am so grateful that there are people out there like you guys who enjoy my work.

On November 27 of 2019, I put out the first few chapters of this fanfiction, and it got over 100 reads within the first few days. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be ending this book on the day I started it. On November 27, I will put out the final chapter of The Wolf Jedi.

I know, I'm sad about it as well, but I want to put out other stories that I know you all are going to love. But don't worry, though. I will be putting out another OC book that includes Zelara June. I don't know what it'll be called yet or what the plot will be, but if you guys have any suggestions, I'm open to hearing them.

Writing this book was so much fun and I absolutely hate to end it, but I don't want to make it too long, as much as I'd like to...

The point is, you have to know when to stop. For those who were with me from the beginning, I know this is painful to hear, and for the newcomers, I'm sorry because you just started on this crazy, enjoyable journey.

Like I said, Zelara's story isn't going to end. I WILL make another OC book. If any of you guys have an idea of what the next OC book should be about, please let me know. Like this book, I want to incorporate all of your ideas and suggestions.

I thought about ending this book on New Year's, but that would've made the book WAY too long for my liking, and I'm sure the newcomers don't want to be bombarded with new chapters every day when they've just started.

I think that's all I have to say. Again, I'm so sorry for being the bearer of bad news, and believe me, it pained me to even write this. But I wanted to give you guys a heads up of what is going to happen to this book.

Just so we're clear, I HAVE NOT lost inspiration; writer's block didn't attack me, thank God. I have so many ideas for this book, and I'm going to try to put them in here before I finish it. Writing The Wolf Jedi was a blast and I was so glad to take you along for the journey.

Before this book ends, I want you guys to leave me suggestions; for The Wolf Jedi and the next OC book, but mainly for The Wolf Jedi. During the summer, I've got a couple ideas in mind for 4th of July and just straight up summer fun. When the last four months hit, I've got plans for Halloween and Thanksgiving.

Please leave me suggestions for The Wolf Jedi. Like always, Stay Safe, Stay Blessed, and May the Force be with You!

💎DiamondJedi18⚔