Chappy Three

...Zon's pov...

Shiaa! What am I going to do now?! I'm going to the party with Saifah! And it takes like one hour to go there! I need to call Tutor!

...The Phone call...

{Italic: Tutor}
[Classic: Zon]

Hey Zon. What's up?

Tutor! That was your idea right?

Oh so Saifah already called you?

Why did you do that?!

Oh you know to make you too have to time alone to spend.

I hate you

I love you too. Alright get ready. You don't wanna be late right?

Bye!

Bye bye

...End of phone call...

I'm so going to regret this. I don't even have a proper clothes! Oh shoot what am I going to wear?! P'Fighter! He'll help me to find my clothes.

Italic: Fighter
Classic: Zon

...Phone call...

Hello? P'Fighter?

Hey Zon. What's up?

I need your help.

For what?

I don't know what to wear for the party.

For the party or for Saifah?

For both! Now bring your ass here and help me choose a clothes.

Hey! Don't forget that I'm your P', okay?

Shut up! Now come here before I freak out and turn my house upside down!

Okay...

Come here! Don't just 'okay' me!

Okay, okay! I'll be there in 15 minutes! I'm in Tutor's apartment!

Okay!-Wait Tutor's apartment!

Bye *hangs up*

...End of phone call...

What is he doing in Tutor's apartment? I'll ask him when he is here. Seriously what should I wear? I'm so freaked out right now! Do I need to go to the salon? I walked towards my wardrobe and emptied it on my bed. I looked at the tons of clothes. I sat on my bed and kept thinking what should I wear when I heard my doorbell.

"Zon. Open the door. It's me, Fighter." I walked towards the door and opened it. "Woah! What happened to you? Look at your face. Did you see a ghost?" I hit him on his arm for teasing me. "Stop joking around P'. I'm so nervous. I haven't been so nervous when I did the national exams." I put my hand in my forehead. "Eh I'll help you. Will you let me in or not." I back out to let him in. "Look at this mess Zon! I swear if Tutor was here, he would scold you for making this mess on your bed." He started arranging my wardrobe. I didn't tell him to come here to do that. "Talking about Tutor, what were you doing at his apartment?" I raised an eyebrow. "Um I-i... this is not what you ask me to do." Weird but okay.

"Zon! Are these clothes your fashion?!" I looked at him and nodded. "Zon... you seriously need to work on your fashion... C'mon we are going to the shopping mall."

...At the mall...

"P' what do you think about this one?" I pointed at a clothes in front of me. "You seriously have no fashion sense." I pout. How dare he to say about my fashion sense? My fashion sense is unique and beautiful like me. "Wait here. I'll look something for you." I nodded. He went to look 'an amazing clothes' for me. After like 30 minutes he came back. "Seriously you took like an hour!" I lashed out at him. "No it was only like 30 minutes." I glared at him. I look at his hands which was full of clothes. Maybe too much. "Don't you think that this is too much?" I pointed at his hands. "Just go to the trying room and try these on."

I put the first clothes and went out. "No." I went back in again and put the second one. "Too fancy. No." The third one. "Too cute. Change." 4th one. "Looks like you are going to get married." 5th one. "Too big." This is so frustrating. Okay, this is the last one. If this is not good then I'm going there with my fashion clothes. I put it on and went outside. "This-this is..." I swear if he says no one more time, I'm going to kill myself! "Perfect! This is exactly Saifah's type of clothes!" Huh? Did he said yes to this clothes?

" I swear if he says no one more time, I'm going to kill myself! "Perfect! This is exactly Saifah's type of clothes!" Huh? Did he said yes to this clothes?

"Be ready to meet Saifah tonight." He winked at me