Chapter Six

...Zon's pov...

Ugh! I feel so sick. I knew that I shouldn't go to the swimming pool yesterday.

"ACHOO!" This is like the 100th time I sneezed.

-Tutor I'm sick today. Can you please buy me some soups?- I send a message to Tutor.

-Okay. I knew that you'll be sick today so I already bought some.- He messaged me quickly.

-Be quick. I'm dying of hunger here.-

After like 10 minutes later, I saw Saifah coming to my dormitory. "Saifah...? What are you doing here?" I asked him. "Tutor had to go to his faculty because one of his teachers called me so he told me to give you these." He said, handling the soup packets.

"Thank-ACHOO!" This is so embarrassing. "Wait-Are you sick!?" I nodded. He took my hand and took me back to my dorm. "Lay down on your bed. I'll give you your medicines and make the soup for you."

"No, no, no. I'm fine. I can do it by myself-" I was trying to refuse him but he interrupted me saying, "I don't want to hear anything."

"Fine!" I said with a pout. He smiled at me and pinched my pout. Damnit! It was getting difficult to hide my blushing face.

He then went in the kitchen and brought a bowl of cold water and a piece of cloth. He dripped the cloth in the bowl and placed it on my forehead. He took my hands in his hands and started to keep it warm. He then made a soup for me and fed me with his hand.

"You're hot." He suddenly says. I looked at him shocked. "Eh w-what?" I tried to hide my blushing face. "W-what what?" He asked. "What did you just say?" I asked him.

"I said you're hot." He says, making me drink the soup. H-hot? He meant it as in my temperature right? Yeah it must be that.

"No." I looked at him. "No what?" I asked him with confusion all over my face. "I didn't say that you're hot as in temperature. I said it because you're hot naturally." He says, coming closer to my face. "S-Saifah y-you a-are too c-close." I stuttered.

"So?" He moves closer bringing his face near to my face. Our breathes were like kissing. My eyes scrolled down to his lips. His eyes scrolled down to my lips too. Suddenly he picked me up and sat down on the bed with me on top of him still not breaking the distance. I run my hand on his hair. His hands went under my shirt and gently rubbed it on my waist. I leaned towards him and kissed him. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my hands around his neck. He kissed me back, making his hands go everywhere he wants. He bit my lips, making his tongue enter my mouth.

I suddenly broke the kiss. He looked at me, confused. "You'll get sick too." I tell him, hiding my red face. "I'm already sick. Love sick." He said with a cheesy voice. He pinned me on the bed, getting on top of me. He then leans in and kissed me again. This time our hands were going everywhere they wants. Our tongue were exploring each other's mouth. He removed his and my shirt and started to kiss my neck all over. He then made his way to my chest then my waist. He kissed me on the lips again while removing my pants when...

"ACHOO!" I sneezed. "Maybe we should do this another time. You are sick." Saifah said and kissed me one last time. I took my shirt and wore it. I kept thinking that we were about to have sex when Saifah said something I've been dying to hear.

"Zon...I love you."

"W-what?"

"You heard it. I love you. Do...you feel the same?"

"I...love you too."

He came towards me and cuddled me with me.

The next day

"ACHOO!" I looked at Saifah. "I told you. You'll be sick." I tell him.

The end

__________________________________________________________________________________

If you think that this story is rubbish, please tell me in which way so that I can try to improve myself.

Thanks for reading!
-From your author