Chappy Five

Zon's pov

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Tutor came running as soon as we got out of Fighter's car. "Yeah. We are fine." Saifah answered him. "Alright. You guys rest in the guestrooms a little bit." We nodded.

I opened the guest room's door. Saifah and I got different room. I went to sleep a little bit but as soon as I closed my eyes, I remember Saifah being closed to my face and we almost kissed!

"Zon! Stop thinking of that!" I sighed at myself. I hugged a pillow and closed my eyes slowly. I couldn't stop thinking of Saifah. He even made his way to my dream.

1 hour later, I felt someone waking me up. "Zon...wakie wakie up." I half opened my eyes and saw Tutor. "Mmm let me sleep na." I adjust myself in the bed again.

"Uh wake up na. The party will begin soon." He removed my blanket from me. "5 more minutes..." I said lazily. "Guess I have to call someone to wake you up." He then left the room.

"Oii! Zon, wake up na." I quickly opened my eyes and saw Saifah sitting beside me, brushing his hands on my face.

"Saifah! What are you doing here?" I asked, still lying on my bed with the intention not to get up.

"Tutor told me that you are not getting up so I came here by myself to wake you." He said, still brushing his hands on my face. Honestly I'm not going to lie but I felt good when he did that. His soft hands on my face... it was magical.

"Now wake up please?" He removed my right hand from my blanket and intertwined our fingers and kissed it.

"S-sure." I smiled at him shyly. He brushed my hair and kissed my forehead. He then helped me to get up.

"Woah! How did you wake up when Saifah came and not wake up when I came?" Tutor asked as we came outside.

"Well you are not me." Saifah backhugged me. "Yeah, yeah." Tutor said. "I'm going to get a drink. Do you want some, Zon?" Saifah asked me. "Hey! What about us?" Fighter asked. "Get your own drink, Fighter! Zon, you want some?" I shook my head. "Okay I'm gonna get one for me." He broke the hug and went to fetch a drink for himself.

Why is Saifah behaving like this? He changed. Is he toying with me right now? Please, if it is a dream, I don't want it to break. -sighs-

Saifah's pov

"Fah. Why are you behaving like this towards Zon?" Fighter came towards me while I was sipping my drink.

"What do you mean?" I asked him. Not that I don't know what he meant by that but only because I want to pretend not knowing it.

"You know clearly what I mean." He glared at me. "You do know that if you break his heart, Tutor is so going to be mad." He asked me again, more like a warning.

"I know what I am doing. Tell me something. You used to hate Tutor before, now how come you are so in love with him?" I asked him.

"It just happened. I don't know how, when and why but all I know is now I fell in love with Tutor more than I love myself." He said while smiling.

"That's your answer. I don't know how, when and why. All I know is that I need Zon in my life. I can't imagine myself without him now. Remember the first time when I got a secret love note? I recognised that handwriting as soon as I saw it. It was Zon's, right?" He nodded.

"Saifah... I never thought that you'll ever fall in love and if you did, I never imagined that you'll fall this deeply and badly." He pats my hand.

"Do you ever feel like your life would have been meaningless if your special person is not there."