One.

𝕃𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝟙𝟞

I fumbled into the house and trying to be quiet

I fumbled into the house and trying to be quiet. It was going on four in the morning and I was supposed to be home five hours ago. I took my shoes off and quietly walked to the stairs but the lights cut on before I could even hit the first one.

"shit." I mumbled. I turned around to face my mom and dad they were pissed.

"Lay do you know what time it is!" My mom yelled.

" can you please hush your loud." I said while putting my hands over my face.

"Devin get ya daughter fore i fuck her up." My mom said as she sat down.

"Layla do you know what time it is." he said exhausted.

"Four." I shrugged.

"exactly your curfew is at 11." he said as he checked his watch.

"I was out with Julissa." I shrugged.

"Layla you can't come in the house whenever you please." He said.

"Are y'all done?"

"Yes go to bed." he said, I looked at my mom and smiled she was staring a hole in my dads head. I hurried off while they argued. I found pleasure in hearing them argue they would be focused on them and forget about me I plopped on my freshly silk sheets and went through my drawer and pull out a blunt and lit it. I wasn't tired at all just a little tipsy. I blew smoke out of my mouth as I scrolled down my timeline. I was interrupted by my best friend call so I answered and sat up.

"you made it inside?" She asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Damn your parents are so cool, I had to tell my dad that I'm staying with you." Julissa said with a frown.

"where are you actually staying?" I asked.

"With Daniel." she blushed.

"Ew." I said while putting my blunt down.

"what's wrong with him?" she asked.

"For starters he's 21 without a job and stays with his mother." I said.

"Okay and.. people struggle sometimes who am I to judge Lay?" She said while shrugging.

"Is it really a struggle though? I mean he's not trying to find a job from what you've been telling me he just wants to live off you and spend your money." I replied before I pulled from my blunt.

"Have you even had a boyfriend Lay." She snapped and I coughed a little because I was taken back why she was so upset with me when her man is a bum. We stay in one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in L.A why was she so set on chasing him when we can have literally any one we want it wasn't smart or cute. I would never want to be seen or near him he has no social status what's so ever.