Two

𝕃𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝟙𝟞

One month later...

I looked out the window at all of the run down houses and other horrifying sights as the driver drove me to my Uncle Leroy's house

I looked out the window at all of the run down houses and other horrifying sights as the driver drove me to my Uncle Leroy's house. I deleted social media I couldn't take all of the posts and memes everyone was making of me. My moms PR team agreed deleting social media would be the best option until everything dials down. My dad still hadn't said a word to me he didn't even tell me goodbye i'm sure my mom is loving this I just can't believe they really went through with this Chicago thing it's literally crazy, I have never met my uncle and his daughter ever I just know this is going to be the worst year of my life. The agreement was I move to Chicago for a year with therapy and if I have progress I can come back home. 

My mom's idea of course. 

"I assume this is it Ms. Jones." My driver Yem replied and I scrunched up my face. 

"Are you sure Yem? This place is run down my mom isn't this evil." I said grabbing my purse. 

"Yes ma'am this is the address.. here's a letter from her as well." He said and handed me a slip of paper. 

𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙟𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙇𝙖𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙚. 𝙈𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙞𝙩, 𝙛𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙢𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙜𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙙𝙜𝙚 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙗𝙮 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧.. 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙙 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙛𝙚 𝙄 𝙜𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙈𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙨- 𝘽𝙚𝙣𝙯 𝙂𝙇𝘼 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡. 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙤𝙢.

I stuffed the note in my purse and opened the door and got out of the car and Yem did the same and handed me the keys. 

"Thanks Yem." I said as I unlocked the door and opened my car door to look at my new car.