Friendship

"Out!" was the only thing she heard from Suarez and followed his demands without thinking twice. Raquel walked slowly and took Àngel's arm to be safe, because she struggled a little without support.

When he saw his best friend leaning into his arms that helpless, Angel made a decision. He would anything to let her recover well! And to let her recover she needs her partner and soiulmate "el profesor". And he will get in touch with him. No matter whether it would have consequences for him or not.

" Carefully! You will get medicinal help now! Don't worry." he calmed her down and managed to activate the her communicate system, that he had confiscated on the bus without letting Suarez see it.

"I hope everything is ok! I'm worried Àngel! I can't get sick by now!" the woman at his side replied worried about herself, doing what the policeman had hoped for. She showed her partner that she was alive without knowing that she was doing it and especially without attracting attention.

Slowly, the police officer entered the building with the weakened ex-inspector to register her and wait for medical help with her. As soon as the pretty woman had sat down, she started to move around nervous in her chair and stared alarmed in all directions. This was the point in which the slightly taller man had encourage her so that she could calm down a bit.

"You will be better soon! Trust me! Try to relax a bit! You are alone here with me ... And Sergio ... He knows!" Angel smiled and fished Raquel's walky talky out of his jacket pocket to show her that it was on.

"Sergio knows I am alive?" Raquel asked her former friend and colleague gently and overwhelmed before hugging him tightly, showing him all of her joy. "Yes, he knows that you are alive ... Also that you are in the hospital of Sevilla and that he can visit you, because I'm trying to distract Suarez and the others!" He promised her and ended the conversation before Sergio could even make a noise, since it was already too risky to tell him Raquel's location.

"Raquel ... Everything ok?" asked Angel, worried when he gave her the walky talky in her hands again and actually believed he had done everything right with his action but looked into a petrified face with an unreadable look.

"Even though you have always loved me and hate me for my decision to go with Sergio and the fact, that I switched sides ...you still help us?" was all that the ex-inspector got over her lips while she put the walky talky back in her pocket, but looked into Àngels eyes with the same impenetrable expression.

"Yes! Because you are my best friend! And friends help each other! Especially in bad times!" he whispered seriously but with a smile and took her in his arms gently, as she snuggled into his chest crying but overwhelmed, while she thanked him for his actions several times.

With a sad heart, Àngel had to push her appruptly away again after a few seconds and pray that nobody had seen them. She was theoretically a prisoner and they were not allowed to have any emotional relationship with each other. "Raquel Murillo?" a young woman made herself clear to them that she was looking after the pretty spanish brunette. "Yes" was all that Raquel replied to the woman as she automatically got up and returned the woman's handshake.

" Follow me, please!" the woman said with a gentle smile and wanted to offer her help first, as Raquel nearly got to her knees a second time, because of her stomach ache, but immediately noticed that the woman was accompanied by the police and distanced herself a little from her, so that the support finally came from Àngel, who wrapped his arms protective about her body.

They followed the younger woman in silence through the corridors of the hospital until she stopped and asked her to wait here. "You will be called shortly." was all that left her lips before she moved away from the two as quickly as possible and appeared to be afraid of Raquel, or stood by her side and feared Angel.

"It feels strange that I am now the one who get skeptical glances and who cannot be trusted! I thought that I always did the right thing for society. I made sure that everything was right and orderly! But with the decision to go with Sergio last year I violated my own resolutions and yet I'm happier than ever! "Raquel sighed and only realized that she was called when Àngel helped her to her feet and went to the room with her.

"I can't see anything about it now... that you are happy! "her friend stated dryly and continued walking next to her until they were standing in front of the doctor.

The look the pretty woman gave him made it clear to him that he should now rather leave silly words and that they would discuss this topic later.

"Raquel Murillo!" she introduced herself with a smile and followed the doctor's gestures to sit on the bed while he forced Àngel to leave the room.