Failures

"Those who are no longer here are Berlin and Oslo and Moscow," heard Raquel Sergio's low, calm but desperate voice as she went to the room where all the people were sitting, from whom she had the greatest respect.

There weren't any other visitors at this island, who managed to make her this uncomfortable, before the first meeting with them.

She was by nature a fearless person, otherwise she would never ever had decided to run away with Sergio and start a relationship with him.

She was a negotiator ones. A Inspectora! She didn't got fear fast. But still, this group of people has it's own aura.

When she met the hot-heated Tokyo again after the heist, she had noticed what she thought of her relationship with her leader. For her she was a rat, the lowers of the lowerst scum, a traitor.

The woman who had only started a relationship with Sergio to control him. To manipulate him! Just to put them all behind bars when the time was there. Not because she loved him endlessly! Not because she had fallen head over heels for him like a teenage girl for her first flame.

Ready to do all the unrational, impossible things just to be with her big love.

For her, she was the Inspectora, who was on the other side of the war. The outsider.

And she firmly believed that she would be the same to the others.

She wanted to turn around again, to wait for her boyfriend in their bedroom. Laying on the bed and waiting for him to cuddle up with her, to take her gently and tenderly in his arms, finally kissing all her doubts and worries away that were building up in her body now.

But, primary she promised Paula that she would bring back her "Papà" and Aunt Silene for her daily good night kiss, and secondly, a Raquel Murillo Fuentes did not hide away! After all not in their own house!

As if she had to convince herself again that she was doing the right thing, she paused briefly before pushing herself off the door frame and slowly, very very slowly entering the room and heading to the dining table were the "family" Sergios had taken a seat.

Immediately everyone stopped chatting and paused to stare at her, making her look unwanted and small.

Highly insecure by the communicationless confrontation, she continued to look calmly at all those people trying to gain some of her lost power back, as if she had to show them, that she had indeed some sort of power as the woman at the side of their professor.

Gently she put her hand on Sergio's shoulder and closed her fingers with his, to have something to hold on while facing the reaction of the others. She knew, that all of them knew her very well. And not as the good one!

"What the hell ..." a pretty, tall, black-haired woman on Sergio's left, Ágata Jiménez, who called herself Nairobi, if she remembered correctly, was the first one who gets her voice back and the face of the pretty woman just got more and more flashed every second she looked at her.

"She is one of us now!" she let Silene explain in a calm voice and Raquel managed a friendly smile, immediately seeking physically closeness to Sergio.

"And I've also made a mistake. I lost control!" Sergio said in a still calm voice and squeezed her hand to give her support and security and to show her that he was there.

Even though he was not aware that he achieved the complete opposite in her, only through his words.

"And I've also made a mistake ... I lost control ..." still echoed in Raquel's head and made her take her hand out of her friend's, to sit on the hammock behind him. "I've lost control, but the group was there ... I've lost control ...".