Captured

"Raquel Murillo?" was everything they sayed though the hospital department loudspeaker, so that Raquel and Àngel recognised it, that it was their turn to went to the doctor again.

"Come on, Raquel ..." Angel encouraged Raquel immediately and helped the petite woman up, so that she finally leaned against the policeman and went back to the consulting room.

Without a word, she followed him and was about to enter the room, almost lost in thought, when in the corner of her eye she saw a person in an armchair who seemed familiar, but was actually supposed to be dead.

At first she didn't know of whom the person reminded her and wanted to sue her subconscious mind that she remembered a person who was dead. A dead person could no longer be among them!

"Señora Murillo ... How are you now?" The doctor brought his patient gently back to reality and asked her to take a seat.

"I'm afraid that's what i'll see now!" Raquel smiled unsecure and flipped over her legs out of habit, while she fixed her hair with a pencil and looked at her doctor.

"It's positive! You are pregnant!" He now disclosed the result to her and passed the test to Raquel, not knowing how the woman in front of him would react.

He had already noticed that she couldn't identify with the thought of carrying a small child in her. He didn't know why and it was none of his business.

Even though he was a courous man and watched his patient closely, how her Reaktion may be.

"I'm pregnant! I'm having a child!" the pretty spanish woman whispered almost silently but cautiously and although she had been aware of this fact since her dream, she was overwhelmed again and it took the language away from her, so that in the end she simply gripped the test tightly with her fingers as if someone could snatch it from her.

She didn't realized Àngel next to her anymore, who gently wrapped his hands around her waist to support and calm her.

All her thoughts were now at herself and Sergio and at the little miracle which they had given life and which now grew up in her.

She didn't know how to react or what to feel.

What if Sergio didn't want her little one? What if he was frightened about becoming a good father for their unborn? She was his first real love and he had no experience in this area. Not even at having a family. Step by step, she had been able to show him how he could be a good father for Paula. But her daughter was 11 now and this little miracle in her tummy would grow up with Sergio as his father from his day of birth.

What if she didn't survive the attack or suffered a serious gunshot wound in the stomach and her child would loose her child because of it?

Neither Sergio or she would forgive herself! What happen to their relationship then? Would it break?

"Think positive Raquel!" she hissed to herself and then put a hand on her stomach with a big smile.

They would survive and she would take Sergios fear from the unknown again. They would be damned if they would not be the best parents in the world!

" We're going to be parents!" Raquel repeated what he had just said, overwhelmed and with joy on her face, so that she could no longer hold back the big grin and hugged the doctor with a liberated laugh.

"Calm ... calm..." said the man, smiling and returning the hug briefly before loosening himself from his patient and waiting for her to sit down again.

"I would like to keep you here for a few days. You are visibly weakened and under-nourished for a pregnant woman! What you need now is rest. You have to give your body the chance for you and your little child to gather the strength you need! " the doctor said with a friendly smile, which immediately jumped over to the fiery spanish woman, who had put her hand back on her stomach and stroked it gently now.