Chapter 12

The sunlight slapped my face forcing me to wake from last night dream

The sunlight slapped my face forcing me to wake from last night dream.I fluttered my eyes open only to be met with a greek god sleeping next to me.Wait that was real this wasn't a dream I truly slept with Mason.

His back was facing me,and I started to think back when we used to fall asleep in each others arms it's like we were bond to be together.

Mason stirred in the bed and his eyes widdened,he yanked the covers from his body and went to his closet.I was confused why he acted like that when he glanced at me.After a while he came back with pants on him and in his hands he holds a white shirt.

"Put this on we need to talk"He was unlike him it seems he woke up on the wrong side of the bed.I put quickly the shirt on and saw him staring at me.

"Yes Mason is there's anything wrong or-"
"Listen here you mean nothing to me.We're just friends and what happened yesterday was a mistake and will never be repeated.You're like the other girls that I slept with plus I wasn't in my mind when this happened betwen us it was just a one night-stand so don't think about being with me right now"

My world stopped everything around me is spinning it seems like I'm still dreaming and not wide awake and facing a harsh reality.Every word that he spoke out of his mouth went straight to my heart and shattered it even more.I can't believe the only one I trust is treating me like I'm a slut that he spent the night with.

"I mean nothing to you but you mean the world to me.I always loved Mason King but you were so oblivious to see what's behind my broken heart you were blind enough to not see the amout of love hidden in there"I started to yell at him,my tears kept falling like a stream.I can't believe it how love blinded me and deprived me to see his true self.He's way more than a beast maybe a beast can have feelings unlike him he's more like a stone.

I hurried out of the room not wanting to spend one more second with him in his room.I plopped myself down on my bed and hugged my pillow and strained it with my tears,muffling my loud and painful screams.I didn't have any more energy I felt asleep on my pillow strained with my own tears and sweat.

I woke up when I heard my phone ringing.I instantly picked up my aunt's doctor was calling.My heart is throbbing loudly I could hear it pulsing in my ears.
"Good evening Abrielle how are you?"
"H-hello Doctor Smith I'm fine is everything okay with my aunt?"
"Abrielle I know this will break you but I-I'm sorry for your loss"
"M-my aunt is o-okay right?"I chuckled not believing what he's talking about
"I know this is hard for you but unfortunately we lost her"
And with that the Dr.Smith hang up and left me batteling with my mind.

I got used to the pain it won't get away from me it's like life is defying me batteling with me asking me to submit but I won't even when I am underground,fighting with the demons to get a breath from the earth even if every piece of my heart is shattering.