1. Welcome to Dunder Mifflin!

The receptionist's phone rang, going straight to voicemail. This didn't catch anyone's attention other than one tall, brown-haired salesman. Jim. He looked up at the receptionist's desk, slowly looking back down at his desk, full of paperwork. Sighing, he took a sticky note and wrote down a potential client's name.

     " ugh ... " " ugh! ... UHH! " Micheal groaned as he was laying on the floor of his office, with a blanket covering him. No one cared, or we're to busy with calls to see what was the matter with him. Other than Jim. He looked up at the camera inhaling and exhaling, getting up from his seat into Michael's office.

     " Micheal ... come on you can't keep doing this every day. " the young salesman complained. " How can I not Jim .. Pam's gone. "

     " Pam had finally gotten married to Roy, hitched. She and Roy left, trying to find a better job for them both. " Jim awkwardly smiled and nodded looking away from the camera.

     " Micheal, it's been a month .. we need to hire a new receptionist. " Jim stuffed his hands in his pockets.
     " No one is gonna be like Pam ... Pam is the one and only Pam. We can't get another receptionist. " Micheal pouted, looking up the ceiling. " Well too late because I had set out some fliers about a week ago, we already have people interested and they'll be here in about" Jim looked down at his watch. " Twenty minutes. " Micheal groaned. " And Toby is going to be helping us choose a new receptionist " Micheal groaned even louder in annoyance.

     And so they did just that. One by one everyone interested in the job got interviewed. No one meeting Micheal's standards, which was impossible. At some moments Micheal wouldn't even let some people breathe and instantly told them to get out.
     Jim sighed in the conference room, looking at all the names crossed out. Other than one. " Micheal you can't keep acting like this well never find a new- " " Shut up Toby! "

     Jim read through all the names, finally landing his eyes on the last one. " We'll we still have one person, it's- "
     Suddenly there was a gentle knock on the conference room door. " Hello? " and there she was (y/n). You smiled, looking at all three men. " Is this the interview for the receptionist position? " Micheal's eyes lit up, a flare of hope: this might be the new Pam. Jim cleared his throat, quickly standing up shaking (y/n)'s hand.

     He smiled, " you must be (y/n) (l/n)  " she smiled to him " I hope so. " she lightly joked, causing Jim to lightly laugh. He looked down her seeing she had a sweater with a white collar sticking out, and a pencil skirt that was a little loose, covering her knees. The outfit all in all complemented her body in a nice way.

     Micheal smiled but then hid it away. " You're not getting the job, get out. " everyone in the room turned to him, becoming deathly silent. (Y/n) was confused, did she do something wrong? Did she make a bad impression? A million thoughts raced in her mind: Oh no.
    Then all of a sudden he burst out into laughter. ( y/n) smiled but then dropped it, trying to figure out what was going on. " Because you already have the job. Welcome to Dunder Mifflin! " he got up smiling as he shook her hand. ( y/n) was confused but, happy as well.

     " Michael you can't keep doing that, we've talked about this" Micheal turned to Toby, complaining to him, and telling him to shut up.
    Jim chuckled, causing the new employee to look up at him. " Our boss is like that. You'll get used to him " he winked, causing her to smile.

     " Welcome to Dunder Mifflin "