3. Hot girl

Season 1, ep.6

     I drove inside the parking lot, grabbing my keys and locking my car.
     Yesterday was a crazy day, but you remembered what Jim had said 'what was your phone number again?'  Yes, after the whole basketball game, after work, I gave him my number and said goodnight to each other. I pushed the elevator button. I smiled to myself in thought as I walked into the office noticing I was the first one here other than Dwight, and Micheal.
     I waved at them both causing Micheal to as well, but he was busy on a phone call. On the other hand, Dwight just nodded quietly working.

     I sighed, taking out a bag of maple candy and opening it up placing them into the glass bowl I had on my desk. I looked around taking one candy and placing it into my mouth.

     " I saw that, (l/n)"

     My heart sped up hearing his voice. I smiled looking up seeing Jim walking into the office, to his desk. His nose was fine, on the other hand, his lip was a little busted. I frowned heading towards him grabbing his face. " omg! Jim, are you okay?"
     He cleared his throat smiling, looking at my hands and back at me. I swiped my hands away in embarrassment. " yeah I'm fine, it doesn't hurt as bad as it looks" I nodded. The salesman leaned into my ear, whispering "also... don't eat all the maple candy because they're my favorite" he winked causing me to giggle a little.

     Dwight rolled his eyes, speaking up " oh look at me! I'm Jim! I'm tough you should totally date me (y/n)!" trying to mimic Jim's voice but he chose a high feminine voice instead. I blushed heading back over to reception. The other salesman sighed sitting down at his desk, " okay. One: my voice does not sound like that. And two: it's not like that Dwight, me and (y/n)-"  he swiveled his chair slightly looking at me and back at the other salesman.
     " are just friends." 
     We both looked away. My chest hurt a little hearing those words, I chose not to show it. Looking down at my keyboard, typing. And Jim calling a client.

     Dwight looked into the camera with a raised eyebrow.

      " do I think they'll end up together?" Dwight blew raspberries, and nodded. " uh- yeah! You see (y/n) needs to release her scent more allowing and telling Jim it's okay to make the first move, and then they'll have kids. So it all completely depends on (y/n), or Jim to make the first move." He seriously stated into the camera.

     Everyone was now here, up and working but I heard an extra person come in at the last minute. I looked up seeing a lady with ginger like hair, she was very pretty. I smiled standing up and shaking her hand, " Hi I'm (y/n)! and you are?" She smiled, shaking back. "Katy! I'm was wondering if I can sell some purses here?" I nodded. " I'm sure my boss will talk to you"

     " um, Michel-" "(y/n)!" Micheal yelled, I smiled. " there's a-" " burger with cheese!" He yelled cutting me off, I tried speaking up again but got interrupted. " I'm sorry you can go now" I sighed as Micheal giggled. " there's a person here wondering if they can sell handbags?" Micheal shook his head, " no, no, no. No vendors in the office. That is a distraction" I frowned, " but Micheal I said you would at least talk to her-" " come on (y/n)! I'm busy" he waved a few papers in his hands, I nodded leaving and heading back to Katy.
     " I'm so sorry my boss said you can't, and I said he would talk to you but he said no, I'm very sorry," I said softly, trying not to make her feel bad. " oh! It's fine. But would you like to see some?" I smiled brightly, "Of course!" I eyed one handbag picking it up " ooh!  this one-" I got caught off by Micheal telling Katy that she can use the conference room she thanked him and took all her handbags, as well as the one I wanted, I looked down with sadness and went back to work.
     The camera zoomed onto Jim as he saw the whole thing, he smiled in thought.