Confession

Me again😉

Mild and Gulf arrived near 11p.m., they took the free table, that was previous reserved by Mew and Boat, just in front of the stage, for the boys it was the first time they'll see Tharntype (yeah!it's the band name i choose, please don't ask why😋), the band was on stage already preparing for the show, they didn't noticed that both Mew and Boat where trembling, for the last 30 minutes they only stood there looking to front door, wainting for them, as the time passed they were more and more stressed, Mew even thought that they wouldn't come anymore, the moment they saw them, both Mew and Gulf just  sighed with relief.

Mild just order some beers to drink and they stood there wainting for the end of the show.

Mew and Boat prepared a small surprise, usually they don't sing on the shows, only do back vocals, but as they decided to show their feelings, they thought that a song will help a little.
So they shocked everyone when they informed that they would be singing a duet, even more when they said that this extra moment was for someone  special, they said that while looking to Gulf and Mild's table. The two boys blushed but smiled.

"I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
And I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I see the questions in your eyes
I know what's weighing on your mind
You can be sure I know my heart

'Cause I'll stand beside you through the years
You'll only cry those happy tears
And though I make mistakes
I'll never break your heart

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky
I'll be there
I swear like a shadow that's by your side
I'll be there

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear

I'll give you every thing I can
I'll build your dreams with these two hands
We'll hang some memories on the walls

And when just the two of us are there
You won't have to ask if I still care
'Cause as the time turns the page, my love won't age at all

And I swear by the moon and the stars in the sky (I'll be there)
I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side
I'll be there (I'll be there)

For better or worse, till death do us part
I'll love you with every beat of my heart
And I swear..."

Both Gulf and Mild had teary eyes, that song was a promise song, and the combine voices of Mew and Boat was to die for. So pleasent to ear, at that moment they wanted badly to be the specials person they mentionned before, even if they hadn't any chances of that,(yes guys, they are Dumb) the bar was full of people, mostly girls so they assumed that one of them was the specials ones.

Finally the show ended, and it was with the most clumsy steps that Mew, Boat and the rest of the band joined the table, it was Boat who made the introductions, there was Tar, the main vocal, Tum, Tar boyfriend and guitarist and Klui the bassist.
They were enjoying the evening, talking and drinking as if they were a gang of friends for awhile. The 4 main boys were now relaxed and drunked also, mainly Gulf and Mild.

Mew and Boat were enjoying on the one hand, but for another they couldn't confess as they wanted, because of the drinking state.

One by one the band members leaved,  lefting the boys there.
That wasn't bad, Boat was thinking of offering Mild's a ride home, but Mild was the one who asked him first. Boat just agreed and said goodbeye to the others, while helping a drunk Mild to walk.
Mew didn't wait for a opportunity and grabbed Gulf hands to take him back to the dorm. Gulf just squeezed Mew hand he was feeling like Mew's hand just was the perfect size to his.
They got a cab,  and Mew never let go that hand, only when they reached the dorm and Gulf just fell in bad taking a happy Mew with him.
Without realising, Mew raised his hands to Gulf face, it was dark only the lamps light was lighting the room, Mew stared for a while in Gulfs eyes, but then he put his eyes on Gulf's lips, GOD he wanted to tasted them, he approached a little, but his conscience just stiked back, he couldn't kiss Gulf, not in his state. He was getting ready to get up, when Gulf pulled him back and kissed him. Mew was startled at first, but he couldn't stop kissing back, a small moan came out from Gulf's throat,  making Mew deepen the kiss, they seemed famish for each other lips, their tongues were playing with other.
"Is better then in my dreams" Gulf said just after they break the kiss, and he fell asleep in the second.
Mew got up, and raised an eyebrow, Gulf just admitted he had been dreaming with Mew, and even kissing him! He knew that something was now possible between them. He just need to figured out his next step to assure Gulf feelings.

At that time 2 other boys were unable of breaking out their kisses, and between soft words they just confessed their feelings, hopping that in the morning they'll remember everything.

# Hey double update today, i'm just à little inspired. Hope you enjoy once more. And may i ask, do you want a pure story or some smuts moments???