Ever after

To my dear readers, thanks for supporting this fan fiction, altough named "Babysitter"  i actually didn't write a lot about that. But that's only one tittle.

Stick to the end💋💋👄💝

Authors last point of vue

It's been a month since Gulf left the hospital, he's now fully healed.
He went back to school, to his football, but he stopped being Thanya's babysitter, he was replaced with a cute teenager named Smile (the same smile of Badz, aka drama boy for rent [she's too adorable]).
But Gulf still pay a visit every time he's free, to see his Princess.

Mew and Gulf are still living together in mrs Suppasit appartement, they still together, but since Longh situation, the two boys only sleep on the same  bed cuddling. Gulf asked a few times why Mew didn't make love to him, but Mew always refuse because Gulf wasn't healthy enough. Gulf stopped asking. The boys kept their desire for each  only growing.

It's Sunday, but it isn't a usual sunday, today they will  eat with all the family. It will be the first time for both of Mew and Gulf's family to have lunch together. They met briefly and became very easilly friends. But they never sit all at the same table.
Gulf is quite nervous while Mew is only happy, they have the family support, so they can live fullest their love.

Everything went so perfect, both of the fathers couldn't stop teasing the youngers, and the mothers already changed their ideas for the possible mariage.
The lunch quickly became a dinner also.

It was near midnight, Mew's mom invited the boys to sleepover, but Gulf denied, using school as excuse.
In reality, this day was nearest perfect, to be full he needed to convince Mew to make love to him. Je wanted,no he needed, to be full connected with his love.

It was near 1a.m. when they reached their appartement, while in the car they almost didn't talk.
In reality Mew was thinking of ways to approach Gulf, he wanted to ravish him, he had make all the efforts to not get carried away by his desires, at first when Gulf asked him he really care about Gulf healthness, but when Gulf stopped asking Mew felt helpless, he thought that Gulf was punishing him for all the No's he said. Sleeping with him had been a torture, and today was the worst, seeing a playfull and smilling Gulf only maked the younger irrestible, he was ready to jump him on his old bedroom, but Gulf wanted to return to the appartement. At least he will ear all Gulf's moans he loved.
The two boys were planning how to approach and for so they were silente on the car.

Reaching the appartement Gulf entered first, when he was reaching for the lights, Mew pushed him against the wall, with his feet closed the entrance door. The entrance wasn't completlely dark because the full moon light was all over. Pinning Gulf, Mew started kissing softly his neck, rubbing his nose on Gulf's ears, he smiled when he listened Gulf breathing heavily.
With his hands he slowly opened Gulf's shirt.
"i'm gonna make love to you all night" Mew gaved in to his lust. Gulf could only nodded.
When Mew finally unbottonned all Gulf shirt and take it out, exposing Gulf golden skin, he continues his kisses. But he wanted more, much more, he was yet wainting for Gulf's sweet moans. He turned Gulf and attacked his full lips, they were putting all the sexual tension on those kisses, playing with her tongues, licking and sucking each other lips. Then Mew heard the so awaiting moan. He strongly grabbed Gulf ass making him stradling, while kissing they were slowly moving to the bedroom,Mew sitted on the edge of the bed, with Gulf in his lap.
He stopped kissing Gulf, making the latter pouted in disagreement, but only to move his lips to his neck, he sucked lightly leaving some little love marks, one of his hands was still grasping Gulf ass, while the other started to play with his chest, slowly approaching those roses nipples, as soon as he touched them nibbling, Gulf arched back, giving Mew full acess. Mew just continued teasing Gulf, kissing, licking, groping his chest without going further, Gulf wanted more. So he decided to be proactive, he pushed Mew, forcing him to lie down, he starting doing the same Mew had done, licking and sucking his neck while unbotton his shirt, when he finished the last button he licked slowly his chest, Mew was loving this side of Gulf, all his senses were rised when Gulf opened his zipper, even more surprised when he took out his already hard cock, Gulf was being sassy,  he played  with the tip that was already leaking a  little of precum. He suddendly approached his mouth,feeling Gulfs breath near his cock almost make him cum, he moan higher when he felt Gulf's lips on it, and his moans only intensified when Gulf started suck it. The pleasure they were feeling was undefined by simple words.
"Baby undress yourself" that was a order gived by Mew, that Gulf obeyed.
Mew adjusted himself in bed, asking Gulf to lay head down, Gulf understood what Mew wanted (69), both of the boys were moanning while sucking hard, Mew used that position to while sucking, he could prepared Gulf butthole. Both of the boys were on the edge.
" Mew i'm commminnnggg, haaa"
" me tooooo"
Coming on each other mouth, they swallowed each other sperm. But that wasn't enough, both of the boys wanted more. Gulf then repositioned himself, he slowly inserted Mew, that was hard again, ridding him.
"Fuck baby, that feels soo good, continue..." Mew was having the time of his life...
" harder Boo...fuck me harder... there... ohhh...haaaa... fuck meeee"

That was a wild night, it was almost 5a.m. when the boys completlely strained felt asleep, they really were famish for the other.

The years passed, Mew and Gulf ended up marrying, and adopting 2 boys, named Tharn and Korn Kanawut Suppasit.

As for Boat and Mild their love is also strong, they didn't marry yet,  but they also adopted 2 boys, Tecnho and knock Suttinut Napat.

Our 4 boys learned that, love is about caring, talking, understanding and forgiving.

Gulf: "I love you"
Mew: " I love you more"

Mew and Gulf: " Forever"

THE END!!!

# Hey guys, surprise!  Here the end...
Please tell me what you think about?
Would you change anything?

👬 to all the persons who read, who liked, all i can say is thanks for caring...

Please stay safe.

See you really soon

💋👄💕💓❤💗💙💚💛🧡💜