Lovey dovey

🙀ME

Monday comed, the boys went to school as usual, the bodygards were with them, them make a excuse as they were cousins that were visiting.
The day was normal nothing have change.

In the afternoon all the boys prepared to move respectelly. For Mild it wasn't difficult, as he already presented Boat as his boyfriend, and Boat appartement was closer to school, the parents gladly agreed.

Gulf had still some doubts, but he packed his things, it was for the best.

The bodygards were the last to move, because they didn't leave the boys. Only when the 4 were together on Mew's appartement, they decided to leave them.

A week passed and still no move from Longh...

" so how is it?" Mild asked Gulf. They finished pratice and they were preparing to leave.

"What?" Gulf replied

" idiot! Breathing....jerk... how is it living with Mew? Sex with Mew?"

"You're a dick Mild!" Gulf grabbed his bag and leaved. He didn't want to show Mild his red face, neither confess that living with Mew was perfect in the firsts days, but now is frustating. Over 7 days he sleeps with Mew, over a week they in the same space and in the same bed. They confess their feelings, they are official a couple, but they didn't go further then some steamy kisses. Yes Gulf was frustated, he didn't want to rush Mew but lately he was looking for more then kisses. Kissing Mew was great but he was craving to touch Mew, to feel Mew. But Mew never went far from hughing or kissing. Gulf was starting to doubt Mew's feelings. Or maybe Gulf wasn't attractive enough! He didn't know what to do, neither how to approach this with his boyfriend.

Mew was having the same problem. Everyday was like a war to him, a war that was endless. Since the first time he had Gulf in his arms he wanted to ravish the boy. He tired himself the most just to help him controlling his urges. But it bas been more and more difficult. He knew that Gulf never had sex with a guy, he couldn't push Gulf to do it, he was afraid that the boy wasn't ready for that. And also lately he've been grumpy but he never told Mew the reason.He closed his eyes, he needed to leave the pratice room, by now Gulf had already finish his soccer pratice, he problably was sweating so he must had returned home to take a shower. Only thinking about a sweaty Gulf, entering naked on their bathtub, the water sliding over his body....😋😏😏😏Mew needed to breath in and out, his own brain wasn't helping.

"Mew have you finished?" The reason of his dirty thoughts was standing there, facing Mew."Hey... Mew are you ok? Do you have a fever? Why are you shaking?" Gulf noticed that his boyfriend didn't seem ok, he was concerned about him.

"W..What? No it's nothing. I'm tired. Yes i finish...let's go home." Mew couldn't tell Gulf that he was like that because he wanted to make love to him.
Gulf sensed that something was off, also lately Mew is always tired. He thought that maybe he's overworking himself.

The boys reached home, on the way they only talked about the school. After Max and Tul confirmed that the house was clean they said there goodbyes and got in.

Gulf immediatly went to shower, Mew sat on the board of the bed, listening the water he couldn't stop himself imagining being there, being the water sliding on Gulf body. Without realising he had oppened the bathroom door, he new then that he finally reached its maximum. Now has if he was in a transe he undressed himself when he approached Gulf..."Hummm...Mew..." his mouth was wide open, Gulf was hard, and he was jerking himself thinking about Mew... He was moanning Mew name while he was doing that.

"Stop it" Mew near screamed.
Gulf jolted, earing Mew's voice, but he was too horny to even realise that Mew was really there and was naked, so with a sensual voice.
" i'll stop if you join me" he didn't realise what he said, he could only proceed touching himself while looking in Mew's eyes...

# Hey hey! Do you want me to proceed? Even if you are reading nobody told me yet if you want some steamy sex words. So i don't know yours opinions.
I'll stop writing for now. Just wainting for some pushs. Ok?
Please tell me...