03. we like to party

There was always a party when there were new members added on the dance team and Namjoon was always there so that's where he had to spend his Saturday night

There was always a party when there were new members added on the dance team and Namjoon was always there so that's where he had to spend his Saturday night. Taehyung, Jungkook, and Yoongi were also there. Normani was busy socializing with everyone to be around the boys which were understandable since she was well known.

"I'm just saying though," Dinah spoke excitedly, "there's a lot of cute guys here."

Aliya, one of the dancers that were mainly known for her twerk skills, chuckled, "There are plenty but girl make sure that you're not trying to go after other people's men."

"I guess," Dinah shrugged and said with a bored tone, "however I owe no loyalty to the girl at all so even if I decided to be a homewrecker, it wouldn't be my fault."

Normani didn't care to comment on the topic of the conversation, she only said something when Lori poked her shoulder, "Hey Lor, what's up?"

"Jordyn is by the bar, come!" Normani didn't have to object because Lori was already pulling her by hand and towards the bar where Jordyn was talking with three guys. As soon as they stood by her, Jordyn noticed them and smiled at them, "You fuckin' hoes I was waiting for y'all."

Lori rolled her eyes as she poked Normani's side which earned a yelp from Normani, "Mani was talking with her little dancer friends so blame her."

"My bad! My ba—"

"—GIRLS!"

Ryan, their other friend, exclaimed as she walked towards them with her hand holding onto her boyfriend's hand, Keith. "You look good, bitch!" Jordyn quickly went to hug Ryan then Lori went to hug Ryan then Normani moved to hug her friend. The four girls became friends freshman year of college and it was easy for them to connect.

Lori was more of the scandalous friend and she always turned heads, well they all turned heads when they went anywhere. Ryan was more reserved until she was with her friends, which Normani related to. Ryan was also in film classes. Jordyn was apart of a huge scandal involving her old friend's boyfriend which made her have a bad reputation, but the girls could care less. Jordyn was a great person. Normani was the friend that was kind and clingy, she was the one that was supportive of her friends.

"Oh hey, Keith!" Normani waved at Keith who was standing behind Ryan and he smiled back and greeted her. "Are you still majoring in computer science?"

"Yeah, thanks for asking," Keith smiled then said teasingly, "your other friends didn't seem to ask." Lori rolled her eyes before she uttered, "Because we don't care about you, fool." Normani laughed because it was such a Lori thing to say. Everyone laughed and had a few drinks, Normani only had one raspberry wine cooler until someone had approached her.